Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20240413_144427.jpg
IMG_20240413_144557.jpg
IMG_20240413_144916.jpg
IMG_20240413_144549.jpg
IMG_20240413_144920.jpg

She's beautiful and is going to get as big as mine if not more... I'd go with 5gal pot min too... she's an eater also, so watch her leaf's and read her often.... the photo above she is at Day #75 from seed... and I think the reason mine flowered was I had my lights on 14/10, close nuff to 12/12 to make her sex.... he put her on 12/12 shortly after I took her over to his place..... figure another 3wks or so

She's beautiful and is going to get as big as mine if not more... I'd go with 5gal pot min too... she's an eater also, so watch her leaf's and read her often.... the photo above she is at Day #75 from seed... and I think the reason mine flowered was I had my lights on 14/10, close nuff to 12/12 to make her sex.... he put her on 12/12 shortly after I took her over to his place..... figure another 3wks or so
I up potted her today with a 10 gal pot shes sleeping outside now. She looks a bit sad now but she will perk up in s day or 2. She will get Jack bloom tomorrow. She is in preflower.

Attachments

• IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4103.jpeg
    IMG_4103.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Wow... your going to put on quite a show here, not like it hasn't been impressive already.. looking forward to the rest of the show

Over at my neighbors house today.... super nice dude but sooooo frustrating.. Every time I stop over there which is usually once a week. HIs plants are soaked and sitting in 3" of water in a full drip tray of nasty dark yellow/brownish water that I think should be flushed out and not absorbed back up into the plant.
I show him how his buds up on top are decent enough, and then all the crappy larfy junk down below and why he should remove a good portion of it... nope. so you don't want the upper buds to get even bigger.. rather have larfy crap thinking your getting more buds because visually you see more... grrrr. hahahaha.

Should be ready to come down end of May if not sooner. at least I'll get half that Pink Mango x GDP...

then Oaxacan F2 seeds from 420noob... a brother from Vegas where I grew up...

Hooked up with the coolest cat... Budman, as in www. Loved my generous gifts so much he's sending me some very cool T-shirts and hats... even some for Ladybug, pretty cool dude.
Be cool to see every stoner wearing this shirt because of the message it has... One of my favorite songs ever is by Bob Marley.. One Love is the message, unity..

Screenshot_2024-04-16-00-34-56-876.jpg

Latest posts

Back