update & questions :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like to do when trimming my plants is when I lop off a smaller branch that is to far behind the rest of the plant as far as harvest time is stick them right in the pots soil. I got a bunch of like 6-8 inch plants in full bloom now. I am not ready to take care of A bunch of clones but **** tiny buds? They smoke too.
id love to see a picture of those! that sounds like a great idea.

i did top the plant today. got 5 cuttings set up to root keeping my fingers and toes crossed they take root. husband almost cried when he saw her afterwards, mumbled something about "my baby..."😂. seemed slightly relieved when he saw how many clones came off her. ill try to remember to snap a picture in a bit.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 8
i did top the plant today. got 5 cuttings set up to root keeping my fingers and toes crossed they take root. husband almost cried when he saw her afterwards, mumbled something about "my baby..."😂. seemed slightly relieved when he saw how many clones came off her. ill try to remember to snap a picture in a bit.
I Didn't use any kind of root enhancing, just stuck em in the dirt. Was going to make clones but got lazy/busy

One other thing I tried this year was training a plant to grow sideways. I won't post pictures for fear of a lashing BUT it FN works. Now I suggest as the buds start or even just before, support the branches or your plant will spread open like it's drooping and so on etc etc. It was great for maintenance too. It's amazing how fast the bottom branches curve to meet the sun. How did you spend your summer?

Latest posts

Back