Hey guys she hermed ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like when people are as fncked up as me
Private Joker: Are those... live rounds? Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter, full metal jacket. [Pyle smiles grotesquely.] Private Joker: Leonard, if Hartman comes in here and catches us, we'll both be in a world of shit. Private Gomer Pyle: I am... in a world... of shit!

Do you think reg female seeds are better that fem seeds?
Hello, I’m new here so not sure if you were joking, but theres no such thing as female seeds in regards to fem vs regular.

something about definitions and communications

define a feminized seed?

define a photoperiod seed that when germinated is a female?

define the chemical reverse process to make seeds?

photoperiod , regs , fems , S1’s , F2 , homogeneity , recessive genes , yada yada yada

what a hobby we share!

from the rookie amateur gardener to an advanced PhD in Horticulture , there is something for everyone!

something about definitions and communications

define a feminized seed?

define a photoperiod seed that when germinated is a female?

define the chemical reverse process to make seeds?

photoperiod , regs , fems , S1’s , F2 , homogeneity , recessive genes , yada yada yada

what a hobby we share!

from the rookie amateur gardener to an advanced PhD in Horticulture , there is something for everyone!
Are you sure they don’t peek under the shell to determine sex with some fancy X-ray?

Thanks Big, but it’s cool. He’s got jokes, but you can’t take him serious…he runs feminized auto’s. Lmao … really

Que the “autos have come a long way” comments.. lmao
I never said I ran feminized auto’s nor did I say or infer that auto’s have come a long way….in this conversation or any other. I just joked they had little timers.

I can infer from the additional knowledge you have implied that this is actually some type of joke thread as anyone just doing a google search would realize.

Hence the jokes

I never said I ran feminized auto’s nor did I say or infer that auto’s have come a long way….in this conversation or any other. I just joked they had little timers.

I can infer from the additional knowledge you have implied that this is actually some type of joke thread as anyone just doing a google search would realize.

Hence the jokes
Hello all. So, I have fungus knats. Bought a bag online and didn't qaurantine and have been battling it out through the entire grow. I only have roughly 3 weeks to go. I've went through 2 bags.. maybe 3 of mosquito bits. Neem oil, neem cakes, peroxide and alcohol with tea tree oil and peppermint castille soap, Delotia Coriera.. those actually worked i think suprisingly well, but i wouldn't be able to order them before.. it's way too late. Anyways, I'm just wanting to know if there is any.. kind of quick way to rid these larvae so my girls finish strong? I don't know how the larvae are going to affect the quality, especially this far along. Man i thought i had control after the delotia, but i got caught slackin. I've even thought about mild electrocution. I know they're studying something similar for weed control, but they're dealing with hundreds of thousands of volts. I'm thinking like more like a 9 bolt battery somehow. Ive made a stun gun one out of a disposable camera and it actually hurts like hell! Would that work? I man without damaging the plant. I don't care if I kill all the microbes in those pots because its so close to harvest. Anyways, thanks for reading and any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20231030_152924.jpg
    20231030_152924.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231029_162017.jpg
    20231029_162017.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231030_152926.jpg
    20231030_152926.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
In my experience, no. Your only hope is to hope the buds finish before the larva kill the roots of your plants. I did have minimal luck with pouring H2O2 directly into my hydroton pots. Not sure how that would work for soil.

Edited to add; Don't know if the stun gun would work, but it couldn't hurt to try on one plant. If it does work, please let me know!

Last edited:
In my experience, no. Your only hope is to hope the buds finish before the larva kill the roots of your plants. I did have minimal luck with pouring H2O2 directly into my hydroton pots. Not sure how that would work for soil.

Edited to add; Don't know if the stun gun would work, but it couldn't hurt to try on one plant. If it does work, please let me know!
Pour a layer of sand on top of the exposed dirt the gnats will suffocate and the eggs will not be able to hatch. It the easiest way to get rid of them buggers.

Hello all. So, I have fungus knats. Bought a bag online and didn't qaurantine and have been battling it out through the entire grow. I only have roughly 3 weeks to go. I've went through 2 bags.. maybe 3 of mosquito bits. Neem oil, neem cakes, peroxide and alcohol with tea tree oil and peppermint castille soap, Delotia Coriera.. those actually worked i think suprisingly well, but i wouldn't be able to order them before.. it's way too late. Anyways, I'm just wanting to know if there is any.. kind of quick way to rid these larvae so my girls finish strong? I don't know how the larvae are going to affect the quality, especially this far along. Man i thought i had control after the delotia, but i got caught slackin. I've even thought about mild electrocution. I know they're studying something similar for weed control, but they're dealing with hundreds of thousands of volts. I'm thinking like more like a 9 bolt battery somehow. Ive made a stun gun one out of a disposable camera and it actually hurts like hell! Would that work? I man without damaging the plant. I don't care if I kill all the microbes in those pots because its so close to harvest. Anyways, thanks for reading and any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated.

I think i might do both thanks!

Pour a layer of sand on top of the exposed dirt the gnats will suffocate and the eggs will not be able to hatch. It the easiest way to get rid of them buggers.
I will try that. I'm dying any and all. As long as it's rational. If the was fb they'd be talking me into the weed killer with 150,000 volts!

What do fungus knats look like? I have what seems like fruit flies around my plants but they are few and they don't seem To be harming anything.

Last edited:
I would let that plant finish up and grab a record album like the old days to de-seed it before smoking just like the old days… Don’t know if you remember the old days getting seeds in weed but smoking it at that point is possible 🤣😳
I remember those days...put on a platter, listen to some tunes, and shake seeds out. In fact, I'd never even heard of sensi-bud until my time in Hawaii.

Latest posts

Back