Hey guys she hermed ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found a seed or two in past grows but never trusted that seed to plant. Maybe I should be saving them? I never knew that those seeds would most probably make females. Have you ever planted them?
It should be feminized, but I guess the hermo gene could be passed along. But that is also a known risk with all feminized seeds

Bubba

I remember way back when , the 1st time I had a hermi plant,
It was not really balled much a few here and there and I did not see it until harvest. The plant was loaded with seeds and it grew amongst 12 others.
It was the only one to get so many seeds, (I am not sure if the others had a few or not a while back ) .
I harvested the plant and kept the seeds as I had no more at the time.
Guess what the weed turned out pretty decent, and I grew those seeds out 2 more seasons, this time watching form hermies after now knowing what to look for.
Everyone of those seeds from that plant turned out to be Females.
So I had a batch of Fem/seeds by accident .

Tell ya what I will send you my addie in a PM
You send me that dirty sock, and I'll send you my dirty sock.
Wow, I never thought of this place to get a sock pen pal from!

Somewhere a garbologist is wondering how all these worm socks got in the land fill.

I bet pute wishes he never told me about tea!

Bubba

If both of us I can answer my view
I have used Fem seeds many times .. but I watch them very closely.
I like reg/seeds too, just do not like to sex early.
My last batch I took a shot and did not sex my regs this year.
and I waited until the plants showed on their own after 2 transplanting.
I ended up with only a few Bussing Plants the rest were male.
Had a Super Male plant from the Tirah Valley Afghanistan (Heavy Idica) almost grew her out for a pollen run. That Plant was Bussing down the road.

I have several strains of regular seed that are all from the kush region of Pakistan, supposed to be some Chitrsl Hash plant, Pride of Pakistan, etc.

I think it will be my winter grow to sprout sex, make seeds and buds. Once seeds are done, I will cross them back on themselves. From those seeds maybe some fem seeds? We will see how long winter is.

Bubba

Im so confused no pollen saks how is there seeds? No pollen all female autos !!!! ???? There's gonna be. Lot if there really small and i found like two in ea h bud . Wer did the pollen come from it is later into flower Sau week 5 6 maybe the pollen sacks were in the flowers idk. So now the other question is i had a fan on it in the same tent as my autos.... One of my autos top buds for some reason. Stopped developing the white hairs and seems to be fattening up slowly compared to the rest and hairs aremuch more orange . Is it possible this auto got pollinated . Also I read these beans can be viable to use and most likely female now will they herm???? So much to learn i am in love with mj.

There IS a pollen sack buried in there somewhere, pollen won't come from anywhere else.

Or, like hippy said, you or a careless neighbor spread it from elsewhere.

Bubba

There IS a pollen sack buried in there somewhere, pollen won't come from anywhere else.
Yes There's gotta be it just don't see it at all I also always took the lower buds off there small and a waste of energy so the lower part of the plant i would just pull them off every few weeks not knowing could have been one in there without me knowing popped it open on accident maybe. I didn't know fem seeds harmed now i know.. so if I have them i know what to look for . So can auto fem also herm????? Seems like I'm saying I k ow a lot 😂

Not always
A nana is not per say a pollen sac.
These pollinating structures are hard to spot, and growers often miss them. Unlike mixed-sex plants, or "true" hermaphrodites, that display obvious female and male organs separately, bananas occur on female buds. Additionally, bananas aren't entire pollen sacs. They are only the inner portion, or another. From a distance, growers could easily mistake the shape and color for pistils. Because they lack the external sac, bananas immediately start spilling pollen onto the flower and cause rapid fertilization.

Yes There's gotta be it just don't see it at all I also always took the lower buds off there small and a waste of energy so the lower part of the plant i would just pull them off every few weeks not knowing could have been one in there without me knowing popped it open on accident maybe. I didn't know fem seeds harmed now i know.. so if I have them i know what to look for . So can auto fem also herm????? Seems like I'm saying I k ow a lot 😂
Go look at search pics here
Many ways for them to appear on buds
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=banana+on+cannabis&form=HDRSC3&first=1

I have found a seed or two in past grows but never trusted that seed to plant. Maybe I should be saving them? I never knew that those seeds would most probably make females. Have you ever planted them?
I found a seed in my gorilla glue last season. I planted and it was male. Crossed it with a santa marta Strain . I got some seeds but they were immature cause the plant died. I tried to sprout just to see they never even tried to sprout. My fault I did something wrong. What I dont know but I just dont want to try it again f this year.

I found a seed in my gorilla glue last season. I planted and it was male. Crossed it with a santa marta Strain . I got some seeds but they were immature cause the plant died. I tried to sprout just to see they never even tried to sprout. My fault I did something wrong. What I dont know but I just dont want to try it again f this year.
Sounds like they never mature enough to germinate.
Even if they had I would not waste your time on them, get better seeds.
I would get a few grows under the belt and then do a lot of reading up on breeding so you are not just chucking pollen.

Wow, I never thought of this place to get a sock pen pal from!

Somewhere a garbologist is wondering how all these worm socks got in the land fill.

I bet pute wishes he never told me about tea!

Bubba
1693695888941.png

Latest posts

Back