Looking for pollen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to donate somepollen so I can pollinate one of my autos that are starting I'm trying to learn how to make auto seeds I believe if i use regular pollen one in three seeds should be an auto so when i do hay I'll put down ten seeds the ones to flour at four weeks i know are autos .... After I will take these autos and hopefully one will be male and I will pollinate them hopefully then I should have all autos . Just trying to learn and no better way to learn jem actually hands on. I can send a donation too the person willing to help me out thanks. I do have seeds and I could just wait for a male but I don't have the space to do iy so once all my autos and pineapple photo are done im goimg to do 4 photos .the ones i have to choose from are fire og x blueberry indica blue moonshine x blueberry indica courtesy of big also I have spirit train f2 nana glue x sugar belts crazy train and purp x sugar belts . I do plan on taking a male and female of each of the two strains and making a lot of seeds i may end up just putting all four in one tent and letting them pollinate each other lmk what ypu all think the other strains are from cartys generosity . And I'm one lucky guy to have all these top notch genetics thanks everyone lmk what you think thanks joe from joesgrows ct

Is anyone willing to donate somepollen so I can pollinate one of my autos that are starting I'm trying to learn how to make auto seeds I believe if i use regular pollen one in three seeds should be an auto so when i do hay I'll put down ten seeds the ones to flour at four weeks i know are autos .... After I will take these autos and hopefully one will be male and I will pollinate them hopefully then I should have all autos . Just trying to learn and no better way to learn jem actually hands on. I can send a donation too the person willing to help me out thanks. I do have seeds and I could just wait for a male but I don't have the space to do iy so once all my autos and pineapple photo are done im goimg to do 4 photos .the ones i have to choose from are fire og x blueberry indica blue moonshine x blueberry indica courtesy of big also I have spirit train f2 nana glue x sugar belts crazy train and purp x sugar belts . I do plan on taking a male and female of each of the two strains and making a lot of seeds i may end up just putting all four in one tent and letting them pollinate each other lmk what ypu all think the other strains are from cartys generosity . And I'm one lucky guy to have all these top notch genetics thanks everyone lmk what you think thanks joe from joesgrows ct
That's not exactly the best or easiest way to go about that.

Get some regular autoflower seeds and use a male out of those.

Latest posts

Back