Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have anything GT has, he's my partner.. his CS is from me. I have his GOJI Purple pheno and it crossed to all kinds of gear like C99. Currently he is battling no power due to this last hurricane.. worried about him.
we talked and said, they went for a drive to their favorite beach, and it's gone, just freaken gone.

It's all good, just sent him a bunch of the Sugar Belts to run, 5 of 5 popped already, but he may need to start over after no power for days..

PM C arty he is a nice guy
I don't know anything about it, but he was saying in the beginning about there being some available. Since he made a fairly big deal about it I assume it's good! I'm sure they all are, but he was bringing that one back and was pretty stoked about it.

I have anything GT has, he's my partner.. his CS is from me. I have his GOJI Purple pheno and it crossed to all kinds of gear like C99. Currently he is battling no power due to this last hurricane.. worried about him.
we talked and said, they went for a drive to their favorite beach, and it's gone, just freaken gone.

It's all good, just sent him a bunch of the Sugar Belts to run, 5 of 5 popped already, but he may need to start over after no power for days..
I have tried to pm him. I figured he had no power. I lost his number, do I hope him and straw are ok.

Last edited:
Talked to him today, still no power.. says a tree is on a power line near his house, so until he hears chainsaws he knows he's screwed.. so yeah, he cannot use his limited phone power to access the site atm..
Sitting in this heat, chopping and trimming his plants.. Good thing he's a freaken hippie, should be just like a dead concert... limited showers, lots of weed... hahaha.. jk , we're all sending ya good vibes brother GT.

GT and I were on a site run by Ghettogardner and we had a shared vault.. when GG folded the site, nobody wanted their gear returned, so we split 4 shoe boxes full of strains... hahaha.. I gave almost all of mine away, kept just a few... wanted to keep my Karma right.
Must of worked, I'm back up to 250 strains again..

Thinking of doing something cool for Halloween..

GT and I were on a site run by Ghettogardner and we had a shared vault.. when GG folded the site, nobody wanted their gear returned, so we split 4 shoe boxes full of strains... hahaha.. I gave almost all of mine away, kept just a few... wanted to keep my Karma right.

Times of dope and no money are better than times with money and no dope. The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

Bubba

Last edited:

250 strandivars!?

dude , we only have skunk and northern lights , everything comes from those two , the Adam and Eve of cannabis strandivars

A contest
Advanced pumpkin carving contest
1694016020426.png

Latest posts

Back