Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!! I am going to use this thread to document my grows and day to day events to keep everything organized in one journal. Dang, I missed you guys, and gals! We finally got somewhat settled into our new home to where I can find some time to spend on the good things in life! Like getting on the Passion! We still have another trip to grab the rest of our things, but we will be finished this week. Finally!
Things we have got done and are currently doing are, getting concrete foundation poured into metal building which cured today. I currently have sparky's adding electric and lighting to the metal building/shop this week. I will be shipping our equipment to the new home/shop on Friday. Everything is going to plan so far. It is a lot of work I tell ya. Augh!
I have about half of my grow supplies here, so I have yet to setup a tent or anything as of yet. I am dedicating a 10x10 bedroom into my office/grow room. I will still just be running my 3 tents- 3x3, 2x2 and 3x2x1.5. I may make some changes as time goes on. I do still have some flower from my last grow to get me by I hope until next harvest, but I need to soak some seeds soon!
I'll make a decision on stin/strains I am going to start growing next this upcoming weekend. I am just glad I am getting back into the groove and do not have a roof I share with nosey neighbors. 10 acres of fenced and gated property will defiantly relieve a lot of stress while growing the best medicine on the planet. I hope you all stick around and follow me on this journey!
To be continued......

Welp, here we go!!!!
Dropped 2 of each into water last night.
Feels good to be back in the mess of things!
20230805_172313.jpg
20230805_172919.jpg

20230805_173314.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!!! I am going to use this thread to document my grows and day to day events to keep everything organized in one journal. Dang, I missed you guys, and gals! We finally got somewhat settled into our new home to where I can find some time to spend on the good things in life! Like getting on the Passion! We still have another trip to grab the rest of our things, but we will be finished this week. Finally!
Things we have got done and are currently doing are, getting concrete foundation poured into metal building which cured today. I currently have sparky's adding electric and lighting to the metal building/shop this week. I will be shipping our equipment to the new home/shop on Friday. Everything is going to plan so far. It is a lot of work I tell ya. Augh!
I have about half of my grow supplies here, so I have yet to setup a tent or anything as of yet. I am dedicating a 10x10 bedroom into my office/grow room. I will still just be running my 3 tents- 3x3, 2x2 and 3x2x1.5. I may make some changes as time goes on. I do still have some flower from my last grow to get me by I hope until next harvest, but I need to soak some seeds soon!
I'll make a decision on stin/strains I am going to start growing next this upcoming weekend. I am just glad I am getting back into the groove and do not have a roof I share with nosey neighbors. 10 acres of fenced and gated property will defiantly relieve a lot of stress while growing the best medicine on the planet. I hope you all stick around and follow me on this journey!
To be continued......
Let me get a samich and BRB!

Latest posts

Back