G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sound like me Flower. I've had a few folks offer seeds or cuts. I just can't do it. I've got to much to go through first. I refuse to become a obsessed seed hound..lol. It's to addictive when ya get into that seed culture.

Oh, if I didn’t have anymore Hairberry seeds, I would take him up on it, but yeah, I probably have about 50 strains that I have not popped yet.
I am slowly, but methodically working through them.
I really don’t need more seeds, lol.

Oh, if I didn’t have anymore Hairberry seeds, I would take him up on it, but yeah, I probably have about 50 strains that I have not popped yet.
I am slowly, but methodically working through them.
I really don’t need more seeds, lol.
We are all in the same boat. It gets worse when you make your own crosses too. I wish I knew oldfogey when I first started growing. Buying seeds got expensive😁.

I fkd this grow up. Buzzed and pollinating don’t mix. I have 2 plants that are full of seeds. Not a big deal. I just don’t like it. The Dawg-Devi plant that has seeds galore is looking pretty lousy with very few amber. The other is looking good. Guessing the seeded plant is at its EOL. Probably chop it soon(early). The others will certainly go ‘2 moar weeks’.

Vaped a small bud from the ‘kinda stretchy’ seeded Heri-Berry. It is pretty strong medicine as a wise man once said. Looking forward to the ripe plants.

Latest posts

Back