G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ziggy looks comfortable. Great looking rescue pup. He will have ya figured out in no time..lol.
He is testing boundaries but I know how to set them and ensure they are adhered to. He is young and is a fast learner. Furniture surfing must’ve been his thing at his first home but he responds to ‘down’ quickly and loves praise so I am sure he will get it shortly.

And I forgot to answer if I had tried any testers yet. I smoked a bit of the CDSRxND. It isn’t the trippy buzz of the ND yet but was a nice buzz and I suspect as it ripens, things will change. I harvested the pollinated branch, deseeded it and have dried it. Prolly try it out tonight and get feedback from my wife. It is Fry-day…😁

I thought for a second you might have brought him home from Costa Rica. There are a ton of strays there. That would have been some serious rescue efforts.
I got conned by a dog I called Pepe at a beach restaurant on the Osa Peninsula. He set me up at lunch and got some of my chicken then joined us on the beach for a game of ‘throw the rock and I will bring it back’. 😁 This is Pepe. By the way, I called all the dogs I met there Pepe. 😂

IMG_3202.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg
Clipped off the pollinated buds from the Heri-Berry. Rough trimmed.

The CDSRxND finally had a few ambers so I am thinking the flushing is doing the trick. The drip feed is probably ok for watering when gone for an extended period but nutes in the reservoir is not good and I believe that is why they are so green. I put a space heater in the room to quicken the drying of the pots so I can get more flushing in. I’m hoping to harvest in a week or two. I am going to plant the clones I made outside so I guess that is my next grow. I may start up the tent again in the fall. I have a few varieties of Goat and Monkey seeds and the Heri-Berry plants look so nice, I will run some of them. I have a couple of projects going on now, some I won’t speak about but this is my newest project. He is Ziggy and is a rescue boy…

View attachment 355358View attachment 355359View attachment 355360
Our dog lays like that too

Beautiful grow Old Fogey!! These definitely survived and thrived while you were on vacation. Now that you’ve seen the final results, I’m curious to hear your opinion on quadlining. Was it worth the extra veg time?

Beautiful grow Old Fogey!! These definitely survived and thrived while you were on vacation. Now that you’ve seen the final results, I’m curious to hear your opinion on quadlining. Was it worth the extra veg time?
I like the quadlining. It keeps the plants manageable and it prompted me to defoliate more than I am inclined to do otherwise. As a small grower for personal use, I think it is a good system to use. I don’t know how the yield will be vs scrog or sog or any of the lst strategies I have tried but it was easy to implement and I like the look of the plants.

Man they've got a bunch packed in there. That is the deepest green I've seen a bud end. Some kinda beautiful darkness in that girl.
They are dense for sure. The short veg time coupled with the quadlining of a heavy indica is likely why. One pheno of the Heri-Berry had no stretch at all, the other had very little stretch. The dark green as I have said is due to the drip irrigation system not flushing as well as me thinking I could feed them using it. The hoses got clogged fortunately before I left for vacation. Also, inexperience with Jack’s. I over fed them I think. They got a flushing this morning. Hoping to chop in a week or two…

I am looking forward to growing both strains outside this summer to see the difference. Being clones, they won’t grow like a natural plant but I will be doing very little training. The Nanda Devi is supposed to be really tall(like 16 feet). The cross was very stretchy so I suspect the plants outside will be trees.

I wouldn’t bet on that, I was fighting some pm issues for a little bit with some other strains that were running along side the Hairberry pheno I am running.
It seemed impervious to pm.

I wouldn’t bet on that, I was fighting some pm issues for a little bit with some other strains that were running along side the Hairberry pheno I am running.
It seemed impervious to pm.
Good genetics. I have clones of both phenos. Once the clones have revegged, I could probably send you some cuttings if you would like. I haven’t tried shipping cuttings yet but gmo seems to have a good method. Remind me in a few weeks if you are interested.

12 weeks today. Finally starting to see some amber but only here and there…

Dawg-Devi is showing some signs of stress with some sugar leaves browning up. Probably due to nitrogen toxicity.

Heri-Berry is still looking green, green, green and a few sugar leaves are dried up dark green.

Good genetics. I have clones of both phenos. Once the clones have revegged, I could probably send you some cuttings if you would like. I haven’t tried shipping cuttings yet but gmo seems to have a good method. Remind me in a few weeks if you are interested.

I would say yes, but I still have plenty of seeds to dig through.

Did you say you didn’t end up with any males?
I don’t recall if I did or not, but am leaning towards no.

Yes. All females. A grower on another site seemed to think G&M seeds were feminized for the most part. I did get a male Dawg-Devi and since I can’t help myself, I did pollinate a branch on each of the Heri-Berry plants(I fkd up on one plant and got more than one branch😂).

You sound like me Flower. I've had a few folks offer seeds or cuts. I just can't do it. I've got to much to go through first. I refuse to become a obsessed seed hound..lol. It's to addictive when ya get into that seed culture.

Latest posts

Back