Back for 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could grow at home. My state is legal but only to buy it. Last time I bought some it was 76$ for 3.5 grams that ended up being only 2.6 grams. Shorted me a third almost. I guess the employees are taking a little out. I haven't been back. If you have a medical card you can grow 5 plants but they have to be locked up. Like they
frown on outdoor grows. legal is nothing but another tax. They passed it just for the tax and said we can revise the other laws later which will never come. I had stopped growing but big brother made me start again. Ttul friends.
The whole medical card thing is a scam in two ways. It is an additional tax and more importantly, it puts you on a ‘list’. The database can be (and is) used to strip you of privacy and constitutional rights.

sounds like Colorado 10 years ago , everyone was paranoid about growing even though 6 plants were legal

i had a medical card and was a registered caregiver with 6 “patients” that I sold , er , I mean I was recompensed for my time and labor which was within the Colorado Caregivers Guidelines

and because of that , I had a plant count of 99

it is really difficult trying to grow 99 plants from photoperiod seeds

about the only way to start and finish with 99 plants is feminized seeds or clones

so with photoperiod seeds in order to have 99 plants I had to start out with around 200 seeds

sometimes I was under 99 and sometimes I was over 99 😁

sounds like Colorado 10 years ago , everyone was paranoid about growing even though 6 plants were legal

i had a medical card and was a registered caregiver with 6 “patients” that I sold , er , I mean I was recompensed for my time and labor which was within the Colorado Caregivers Guidelines

and because of that , I had a plant count of 99

it is really difficult trying to grow 99 plants from photoperiod seeds

about the only way to start and finish with 99 plants is feminized seeds or clones

so with photoperiod seeds in order to have 99 plants I had to start out with around 200 seeds

sometimes I was under 99 and sometimes I was over 99 😁
IV e been starting mine inside and by the time they reach 24 days. Just before they go outside I can sex most of them under 30 days. This year I had one batch 22 plants with 17 females and another batch was 75% female. I d ont know what im doing but the setup I start them out on they grow off fast with zero stress low heat. Last year i got high female numbers. 3 of 4 females. Its taken me 4 years but I have this spot down to very little work for how good the plants look. Im about to upload now.

Hey guys first ones are my new spot. They look fine. Im happy with them. The second spot I thought would do good but we had two months without rain. Now with all the rain they jumped.
20230804_095318.jpg
20230804_095342.jpg
20230804_095401.jpg
20230804_095407.jpg
20230804_095415.jpg
20230804_095537.jpg
20230804_095544.jpg
20230804_095546.jpg

Attachments

• 20230804_095429(1).jpg
    20230804_095429(1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230804_095539.jpg
    20230804_095539.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

F

Attachments

• 20230804_104814.mp4
    34.4 MB
  • 20230804_105023.mp4
    30.9 MB
you are gonna need a couple of pack mules to haul out all the flowers come harvest

I only saw one that had the first hairs. Most still have a couple weeks left I think before they really start budding. they look better than last year on so many big ones.
The new spot is doing great. Not as good but there's going to be a lot of big colas.
Yea it's dialed in now. Some of the ground is real poor. Being able to walk through an area and pick out the best place to grow is key also.

Last edited:
you are gonna need a couple of pack mules to haul out all the flowers come harvest
Yea. My new garden looks great then I get to the good place and I thought they would be nice but they were bigger than I dreamed. They still have the biggest growth days to go I'm thinking. Plus the 1.4 inches of rain. Their going to be big.

Take some of our rain, please. We have had 8 or 9” in the last 10 days in central Massachusetts…

Have you tried the ‘bag of rice’ trick for your flooded phones? It frequently works. Just put them in a bag with some dried rice for a week or so. The rice absorbs the moisture pretty well.
Yea neither phone ever came back. Total loss. I've replaced them.

Thanks. I read where Mike talked about the shaman smoking hand rubbed Charis in their religion. A good man can make about 7 grams in a day. That Mike and Jasmin made Shure the shaman were supplied with two pack mule loads for the year. Could you imagine the time it took to get a donkey load. But if you have nothing but time and people it adds up. They just rub the buds getting all the resin on there fingers then toss the buds after they finish. After you smoke that a joint must be dull.

Morning. It's cooled off. 59 when I got up. We got 2.23 inches of rain. I'll head to the woods in a couple days. Get some pictures and feed the plants.

I've got the off. I'm in transit to the woods. I'll get some pictures and put out fertilizer. I'll check back later today.

It was sweaty but i got done. I fed them pulled the last couple males and trimmed off the bottom popcorn suckers. They were happy. My new spot im very happy with. Ill do pictures later.

Latest posts

Back