Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I happen to have a bunch of seeds made up into packs of 10, lots of 2, 3, 4, 5's... What I'd like to offer is a bit of a mystery gift. Anyone who wants, PM me and I'll mail you 10 seeds. Usually 3 strains to equal 10 seeds with names like Bubba,
Cookies, Durban, etc.. No idea what is in each envelope, I just grab one, put your addy on it and a stamp, walla..

I have 100 strains like this I am willing to share with my good friends here... Cept Gardentroll.. his are on the way already.. hahaha.

I'll keep this thread going to use it down the road to release some Celtic Stone F5 stock we are redoing thousands upon thousands of..

All my Autos I'm having seeds produced of....

And for those who remember, my Wardawg... my buddy made this logo for me..
Wardawg logo by Cadman (2).jpeg

Hey bro I have some Celtic Stone from you and the old vault. I'm now trying to get my hands on some pinewarp. I need to find one of our Canadian brothers or sisters to get them. At least they stand a chance of getting to me cause the banks there seem to get got at the border. Hope you and ladybug are doing well, haven't seen yall on fb as of late.

I happen to have a bunch of seeds made up into packs of 10, lots of 2, 3, 4, 5's... What I'd like to offer is a bit of a mystery gift. Anyone who wants, PM me and I'll mail you 10 seeds. Usually 3 strains to equal 10 seeds with names like Bubba,
Cookies, Durban, etc.. No idea what is in each envelope, I just grab one, put your addy on it and a stamp, walla..

I have 100 strains like this I am willing to share with my good friends here... Cept Gardentroll.. his are on the way already.. hahaha.

I'll keep this thread going to use it down the road to release some Celtic Stone F5 stock we are redoing thousands upon thousands of..

View attachment 330681
Very cool

1686406392054.png

Ya'll are funny MoFo's..
Hey bro I have some Celtic Stone from you and the old vault. I'm now trying to get my hands on some pinewarp. I need to find one of our Canadian brothers or sisters to get them. At least they stand a chance of getting to me cause the banks there seem to get got at the border. Hope you and ladybug are doing well, haven't seen yall on fb as of late.

Hey Giggy. I just put your address onto one of these cards.. seen it when I was looking for another and thought, hey, not chatted with that brother in some time.. lets send him a gift...
Good brothers like yourself and a few others make the permanent Christmas Card addy list.. hope it's ok.

She's been pretty busy but I've been posting a little bit.. I need to get on here more during the day then I do.. I swam the past 2 days and with no sleep last night, crashed at 5pm.. woke up at 9pm come out to the living room. Made a cup of Joe and sat the laptop on my lap after firing up my neck with icy hot.
I woke up at 10:30... hahahaha.

I really appreciate this place and all you find people I call family... even Boo... hahaha..

Ya'll are funny MoFo's..

Hey Giggy. I just put your address onto one of these cards.. seen it when I was looking for another and thought, hey, not chatted with that brother in some time.. lets send him a gift...
Good brothers like yourself and a few others make the permanent Christmas Card addy list.. hope it's ok.

She's been pretty busy but I've been posting a little bit.. I need to get on here more during the day then I do.. I swam the past 2 days and with no sleep last night, crashed at 5pm.. woke up at 9pm come out to the living room. Made a cup of Joe and sat the laptop on my lap after firing up my neck with icy hot.
I woke up at 10:30... hahahaha.

I really appreciate this place and all you find people I call family... even Boo... hahaha..
good to hear from you. i hit fb every morning as that is how i keep up with my family. haven't been hitting the forums much sometimes you get burnt out on things. got some sweet skunk #1 going right now making beans looking for that roadkill smell. sometimes my plants stink sometimes they don't have much smell at all. was told one time that a happy plant doesn't smell, i call bull on that one cause i have seen them both ways happy and not so happy where the filter almost couldn't mask it. take care brother. Oh and no need to send anything my way, I have more then I'll ever get to.

Last edited:
Hey Ya'll ... ugh, sorry not been around.. wife just had surgery on her hand today...

Great news... JT just mailed me the final box of goodies from our RIP friend Matt of Goat & Monkey...
He has asked me to share them out to the masses and JT knows I will as does Matt as we've done big giveaways together.. Matt share more genetics then anyone I know who also sold them.. and if you bought from him, he loaded you up with extra's..

The box is already mailed this morning so I should have a list soon and probably do some stupid fun games
to gift away collector strains.. sound like fun to anyone...

NOTE: Anyone posting as "SonofGoat&Monkey" is a fraud.. it is Bodhi Sativa causing more problems

Hey Ya'll ... ugh, sorry not been around.. wife just had surgery on her hand today...

Great news... JT just mailed me the final box of goodies from our RIP friend Matt of Goat & Monkey...
He has asked me to share them out to the masses and JT knows I will as does Matt as we've done big giveaways together.. Matt share more genetics then anyone I know who also sold them.. and if you bought from him, he loaded you up with extra's..

The box is already mailed this morning so I should have a list soon and probably do some stupid fun games

NOTE: Anyone posting as "SonofGoat&Monkey" is a fraud.. it is Bodhi Sativa causing more problems

I am up for some trades for any original packs of G&M gear

View attachment 330681
War dog is a cool ai prompt
jAiremy_biotechnic_wardog_in_action_deaa9fd3-b217-40ee-8713-73ea392dea09.png
jAiremy_biotechnic_wardog_in_action_be27874f-6e5f-4b5f-8544-8a2cd35babbe.png

I’d love a chance to win some G&M Gear for my collection.
the Banana TK from G&M was one of my favorite grows and also one of Mr Subbies favorites. Plants and follow up clones were beautiful.

Latest posts

Back