Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't I know it, I'm a desert rat remember. hehe. I lived in El Paso 9yrs, first 2yrs of H School there, roughest toughest football I ever played too... then retired to Vegas being an Army bratt and finished school. Vegas from age 16 to 23 was epic and a great age to be there... but yeah baby it can get hot.
Managed a resort called Willow Beach in AZ... one day in August it was 124* in the shade. it was in a bowl surrounded by Mountains and got hotter then Vegas.

I had this old Buick with the metal tabs where the ignition key goes in, most are nylon now. so damn hot you had to use your T-shirt to slip the key in or got burned.. hehe.

IMG_4248.jpeg
I up potted the other 5 GDP and the beast mode is getting huge. The GDP next to the fan was planted 3-28. The beast mode I moved the label so you can see which one it is. There are also gabagoo purple and the NL from Carty by Johnny pot seed also a white widow.
IMG_4248.jpeg
IMG_4251.jpeg

You rock girl.... I'm so stoked your Beast Mode and Gabagoo F4 Purps are just killing it. Hope you don't mind but I'm using you as the example ok.... love the felt pots, used them green laced ones before and love them...
Gave plants the night off, watered them good yesterday so not much is needed tonight....

I hooked up with the coolest cat.... Budman. Working thru a mutual friend, he was looking for some good Autos.. he grabbed some with a donation and was so stoked he sent me a bunch of T-shirts and I'm sharing a few with my friends... also some very cool stoner stickers mainly form the Boston and Mass area... I'm sure I know of a few in that area would like these...

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_193353.jpg
    IMG_20240425_193353.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240425_193436.jpg
    IMG_20240425_193436.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_205851.jpg
    IMG_20240424_205851.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
I hooked up with the coolest cat.... Budman. Working thru a mutual friend, he was looking for some good Autos.. he grabbed some with a donation and was so stoked he sent me a bunch of T-shirts and I'm sharing a few with my friends... also some very cool stoner stickers mainly form the Boston and Mass area... I'm sure I know of a few in that area would like these...
Nice

So the c99 with the volunteer in the 3 gal pot is an auto it is starting yo flower. Idk what happened. I hope it is the WW x beast mode. I need more white widow in my life I smoked almost all of mine. I do have a pretty big one outside to finish. She has only been in flower 3-4 weeks not really sure

Do you know all the years I've been doing this, have had so many versions of C99 seeds... I've never grown it or smoked it. I was told it's very speedy/racy high and it's made me shy of it.. but sure produces some big buds. what you think of it...

Do you know all the years I've been doing this, have had so many versions of C99 seeds... I've never grown it or smoked it. I was told it's very speedy/racy high and it's made me shy of it.. but sure produces some big buds. what you think of it...
She or he is small. Not sickly just small maybe female

Latest posts

Back