Winter Auto Run plus one fem and her clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bend her over...sounds dirty but effective. Nice video they look great.

Bend her over...sounds dirty but effective. Nice video they look great.

As far as i can tell they sent a fem photo and not an auto like i requested. So it was rather large by the time i could flip/top it. The main stem though was very flexible but large so..................

I may even try this again with my Liquid Sunshine fems just to see if i can get 2 plants to fill the tent like that. The sample i tasted is looking real good.

Liquid Sunshine from the 2/28 chop. Cold dry 65F or less at 60ish% RH. Tossed it into a Grove bag today but kept a sample.

VERY TASTY.

Attachments

• 20240309_104203.jpg
    20240309_104203.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240306_114539.mp4
    48 MB
I like tasty. Just wait until it has been in the grove bag a month then taste it
The Triple Sec in a Grove bag is great even after being there for months. I still do a couple days in a sealed jar to even out the dry. Then into the Grove bags...VERY gently. I watch for my hygrometer in the jar to hover around 65-68% first.

Ive been using my dehydrator just as a drying chamber.....NOT TURNED ON. I can fill 2 trays with the door open. Wet and semi cold time of year here so the basement has been just about right for a 7-10 day dry time.

Buddy with the clones says "TRY THE OCEAN FORREST" because the clones are sitting in it now in the solo cup. I was concerned it was a bit hot for them but its what he does. This guy grows some super nice plants so what the hell.

So its on.......One in the 50/50 mix Carty suggested for autos (loved it btw) and one in Ocean Forrest. Watered them both with Real Growers Recharge and a heaping TBS of Xtreme Gardening Mykos granular touching as much of the root ball as possible.

Temp home until the apple fritter finishes. Less than 2 weeks.
uB9x9Bz.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back