Hello from Mo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Sec

Reaction score
High :D
Got a small grow going of 6 atm. 2 outside and the rest in a AC Infinity 2x4x6 and soon a VEVOR 2x4x6 they had on sale. Greenhouse outside to nurse them the last month or so. All in Bergers bag mix. Simple Alaska Fish emulsion and MorBloom for nutrients but i got MegaCrop for some autos next

ATM im growing
2 98 Aloha White Widows fem from SeedPharm
1 Triple Sec from a sack of dispensary bud.....love the smell of this strain
3 RKO regular from a Tree1Four Genetics..........Very sweet candy tones on this one.

Next up will be
Bruce Banner auto from North Atlantic seed white lable
Apple Fritter auto by Bilburm
Tequila Sunrise auto from twenty20mendocino
Blue Dream clone from a local source.

These are mostly my RKOs about 6 weeks into flowering

This is mostly the Triple Sec. More than likely from 707 seed stock

I actually have the Alaskan nutes I just got for flower 0 10 10 just trying to figure out when and how much to use
Just use 1 TBS of each per gallon. If using high ph tap water like mine its ok. If using rain water you better check the ph. Both have some phosphoric acid. BTW you can get a 3lb sample of MegaCrop for just the $9ish shipping. They give you a small sample of the kelp powder too.

Calcium nitrate could be used with the MorBloom. About 1tsp per gallon. That will also give you a nice shot of calcium which helps the uptake of other nutrients.......Im a long time pepper grower btw. Havent grow bud in many many years until they made it legal here.

Latest posts

Back