Hello from Mo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just use 1 TBS of each per gallon. If using high ph tap water like mine its ok. If using rain water you better check the ph. Both have some phosphoric acid. BTW you can get a 3lb sample of MegaCrop for just the $9ish shipping. They give you a small sample of the kelp powder too.

Calcium nitrate could be used with the MorBloom. About 1tsp per gallon. That will also give you a nice shot of calcium which helps the uptake of other nutrients.......Im a long time pepper grower btw. Havent grow bud in many many years until they made it legal here.
What kind of peppers are growing?
We do some thai and bells usually but took this summer off.

Just use 1 TBS of each per gallon. If using high ph tap water like mine its ok. If using rain water you better check the ph. Both have some phosphoric acid. BTW you can get a 3lb sample of MegaCrop for just the $9ish shipping. They give you a small sample of the kelp powder too.

Calcium nitrate could be used with the MorBloom. About 1tsp per gallon. That will also give you a nice shot of calcium which helps the uptake of other nutrients.......Im a long time pepper grower btw. Havent grow bud in many many years until they made it legal here.
Thanks man appreciated

I grow peppers too and bud also since they made it legal too. Good luck getting back into it. ✌️
IMG_8638.jpeg

What kind of peppers are growing?
The list is pretty long actually :D
Reaper
Ghost
Antep Aci Dolma (spicy Turkish bell)
Joes long cayenne
Hot Wax
Aji Panca
AJi Oro rocoto (had duds this year but got a spare tent and GH i can use) Very hard to grow here too
Bishops Crown
Freeport Orange Scotch Bonnet

Im forgetting some im sure :D

Tomatillo
Several maters
Emerald Tower Basil....takes forever to bolt
Various herbs like oregano, Thai basil and laksa leaf
Small grape vine started this year
Pole and bush beans

Oh yeah and Mucho Nacho jalapeno....favorite variety.

I got a AC Infinity 2x4x6 for around $139 on Amazon and VEVOR had a code for a huge discount on theirs. VEVOR are also 2000D and 22mm poles but its under $100. I paid less than $60.
IMHO be wary of VEVOR. I learned about them thru one of our esteemed members. I bought a grinder for fert liked it a lot .I used it to grind weed and liked it better. Bought another one cheaper at vevor . I looked exactly the same but not as many accessories and not as well built . I have AC infinitiy tents and one gorilla and like them both a lot
IMHO again I think the amt of time one goes in and out of a tent and zipper malfunctions makes me want a known tent

Last edited:
IMHO be wary of VEVOR
Look at a Spider Farmer inline fan and controller sometime. Other than the name cover, they look identical to the VEVOR. I gave under $60 for the VEVOR tent with all discounts. Spider Farmer had the tent i liked most because it was a slightly over sized 2x4. I just didnt like the corner plastic connectors.

Ive got the VEVOR 4" inline fan with controller. Works quite well sofar. I use Woozoo fans from Costco for circulation. At under $40 a pop they a better value. Ive got a couple over 3years old and they are still plugging away. So i got one for the tent.

These are about $30 when on sale.
https://www.costco.com/woozoo-globe...cillating-fan-w-remote.product.100499225.html

IMHO be wary of VEVOR. I learned about them thru one of our esteemed members. I bought a grinder for fert liked it a lot .I used it to grind weed and liked it better. Bought another one cheaper at vevor . I looked exactly the same but not as many accessories and not as well built . I have AC infinitiy tents and one gorilla and like them both a lot
IMHO again I think the amt of time one goes in and out of a tent and zipper malfunctions makes me want a known tent
My first tents were Secret Jardin. Well known and expensive. Went with a cheaper brand after the Jardin zippers went bad. Frankly the cheep tents have lasted longer. You just have to be careful not to kink when zippin up.

Looks like today i got enough bonnets for a "Bertie" hot sauce. For those that dont know Berties original from Trinidad is a stellar hot sauce. Its hot but not face melting hot. The flavor though is like fresh peppers. I got 1 Reaper i can use instead of Scorpion for the added kick. :D

The secret to Berties...Its not cooked. Its just peppers and cane vinegar with very little else. I make LOTS of hot sauce. :D

Looks like today i got enough bonnets for a "Bertie" hot sauce. For those that dont know Berties original from Trinidad is a stellar hot sauce. Its hot but not face melting hot. The flavor though is like fresh peppers. I got 1 Reaper i can use instead of Scorpion for the added kick. :D

The secret to Berties...Its not cooked. Its just peppers and cane vinegar with very little else. I make LOTS of hot sauce. :D
I grow lots of peppers. I use Cheyenne pepper on everything I eat. My Wife of 37yrs is Hispanic. I love hot sauce.

Latest posts

Back