Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000000561.jpg

The 2 Apples and Bananas seeds have popped, and show white tips coming out. The 3rd one is called "Beaches" (named after my brother's gf, who is a licensed grower now), and the one in the back is Gorilla Glue #4

Gotta get some containers ready for the seeds that popped and put them in the veg box. The "Gloss Boss" and Sleepy Joe OG can go into the cloning chamber (for now), since I will be fighting for space

Thinking about using the cloning chamber for a 12/12 "sexing box" before I clone anything else. Then I revert the females back to vegetation stage 18/6, and destroy the males. Then I can make the strongest female into a mother plant and clone the hell out of it.

The Gloss Boss is ready to take cuttings, but want to make sure it is a female before cloning it. Pretty sure the Sleepy Joe OG is female, bc the plant they came from was from a feminized seed and it fertilized itself - producing feminized seeds

Getting ready to put the "Gloss Boss" into the old Incubator (cloning chamber), and put her on 12/12 to see if it's a girl or a boy. If it's a girl, I will revert back to 18/6 and start cloning her. Keeping fingers crossed!

Hi Jagwire nice work! Paper towel seeding is something i would not do. I am a hydro grower and the only place where i use potting soil is to start seeds as a found that nothing surpasses it for seeds. I just throw the seeds in water until they sink down. Then immediately in soil. My reasoning is that water seeped in and they drowned so they can be potted. I found this to be extremely effective in starting seeds.

I was putting the seedlings in half gallon containers and transplanting to 1 gallon pots for flowering. Now I am going straight to the 1 gallon pots instead

I was putting the seedlings in half gallon containers and transplanting to 1 gallon pots for flowering. Now I am going straight to the 1 gallon pots instead
it is far better to start in small containers where roots hit the bottom fast and the plant actually grows faster vegetation. Transplant gradually imo

Latest posts

Back