New to the forum. Hello all! Positive vibes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

- GanjaGrin -

Reaction score
I just found this form recently, and I have known GMO for a couple years casually online. So I thought I would make an account and maybe post a few things if I get some time. I like to make small seed batches sometimes as well. Sorry for trying to register two accounts I forgot I even made this one. 😆 But I kind of wanted to use a different email but oh well no big deal. I will just change it on this account if necessary. I didn’t realize at first you could do that. But thanks for a place to post content! Cheers! 😶‍🌫️

welcome to the passion...pm me for details to pay your dues...we have installment plans too...

we still help new members out by offering free shipping if they want to get rid of any old silver tea sets , tarnished silverware , and recently added bitcoin and copper

heck , we will even pay the shipping on those old stinky gold cuff links and tie clasps that are doing nothing but taking up space

besides , they are ancient relics

so yeah , I am offering this great deal to new members

ut hurry and act fast cause the offer is only good for , you guessed it , two weeks

remember , I PAY the shipping…free!

Latest posts

Back