NFT down under

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QBCrocket

Reaction score
Gday , I ve had a bad run of growing of late probly bore you but Im going to lay it out.

Ive been growing OG Kush off clone for about 6 years had some ups and downs but mainly been up getting my 23 ounces per grow 6 plants on NFT before that was white widow ( miss her ). , I finally got some seeds show up from cropKingseeds , 5 white widow , 5 grand daddy purple , 5 high five .Last time I ordered seeds they showed up in a white van ,blue suits and handcuffs so was pretty happy to get them ,I put 1 White Widow ,1 GDP and 2 clones of my OG in the white widow was male so I took some clones and removed then it all went to shite , I could not get the solution I have used for over 10 years due to covid had to go with a new solution not sure if that had any impact ,then I got a massive infestation of thrips I sprayed with a chemical given to me by local shop and it hit the plants hard and one of my clones of 6 years turned moff the plants all ended up dying about 2 weeks before they would have been ready for harvest I also lost all my clones including the white widow male but I ended up with a heap of seeds off the other OG clone and the GDP (my thinking is they should be feminized seeds) I then started new with the seeds from the OG clone , some White Widow and some High Five , they where looking good got to stage to turn had clones from all of them , had to go away for work for a couple weeks and the power went out so lost the lot AGAIN and to top it off mice got into the seeds I had delivered and ate the lot except 3 high five

Before I went away I put 1 clone of OG outside just stuck in the ground and forgot about it and it took
IMG_2172.jpg
IMG_2171.jpg

Im restarting, I took 3 clones off the OG outside and have 3 seedlings from the OG x GDP

So this is where Im at

3 weeks in, seeds are on the right clones on the left , flipped today , bit early for the clones but I need a quick turnaround ,
IMG_2223.jpg

Last edited:
Gday , I ve had a bad run of growing of late probly bore you but Im going to lay it out.

Ive been growing OG Kush off clone for about 6 years had some ups and downs but mainly been up getting my 23 ounces per grow 6 plants on NFT before that was white widow ( miss her ). , I finally got some seeds show up from cropKingseeds , 5 white widow , 5 grand daddy purple , 5 high five .Last time I ordered seeds they showed up in a white van ,blue suits and handcuffs so was pretty happy to get them ,I put 1 White Widow ,1 GDP and 2 clones of my OG in the white widow was male so I took some clones and removed then it all went to shite , I could not get the solution I have used for over 10 years due to covid had to go with a new solution not sure if that had any impact ,then I got a massive infestation of thrips I sprayed with a chemical given to me by local shop and it hit the plants hard and one of my clones of 6 years turned moff the plants all ended up dying about 2 weeks before they would have been ready for harvest I also lost all my clones including the white widow male but I ended up with a heap of seeds off the other OG clone and the GDP (my thinking is they should be feminized seeds) I then started new with the seeds from the OG clone , some White Widow and some High Five , they where looking good got to stage to turn had clones from all of them , had to go away for work for a couple weeks and the power went out so lost the lot AGAIN and to top it off mice got into the seeds I had delivered and ate the lot except 3 high five

Before I went away I put 1 clone of OG outside just stuck in the ground and forgot about it and it took
View attachment 305035View attachment 305037

Im restarting, I took 3 clones off the OG outside and have 3 seedlings from the OG x GDP

So this is where Im at

3 weeks in, seeds are on the left clones on the right , flipped today , bit early for the clones but I need a quick turnaround ,View attachment 305034
Dang all that then the mice ate your seeds shucks. Your plants look good. Hopefully your luck is changing 💕

7 days into flower , all 3 seeds are female ,have had to trim at least 3 ounces of shade leaf off the seeds before I took this photo , I don't normally trim but they were way to thick , took 2 cuttings from each ,they are all set ,nothing to do but wait now

1660363162069.png

1660363684223.png

I usually throw left over clones in the bin but this one I put in the dirt havnt watered it , no firt nothing and it looks like I might get maybe 2 ounces , I had to cut a few buds off due to bud rot ,been raining here solid for couple weeks but should still get something , and I got 3 nice clones off her
Screenshot 2022-08-14 180643.jpg

I usually throw left over clones in the bin but this one I put in the dirt havnt watered it , no firt nothing and it looks like I might get maybe 2 ounces , I had to cut a few buds off due to bud rot ,been raining here solid for couple weeks but should still get something , and I got 3 nice clones off her
View attachment 306024
I think you said last year you were getting biblical amounts of rain. Same thing this grow? That sucks. Plants are looking good though.

Yeah 2 years in a row with mad rain fall , the young ones all crying climate change the older farmers saying it just getting back to the old days

Yeah 2 years in a row with mad rain fall , the young ones all crying climate change the older farmers saying it just getting back to the old days
Last year it rained a month straight in northern Florida while my plants were budding. I got a 3rd of what I normally do because of bud rot.

Latest posts

Back