Winter Auto Run plus one fem and her clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Sec

Reaction score
One Apple Fritter Auto from Blimburn is a beast. Massive fan leaves and a heavy drinker. Already "stinks" too. :D

One Bruce Banner Auto from Blimburn looked great. First seed never popped and the 2nd died. :( Up potting this one today from a 1 gallon.

Got a couple local autos from unknown local breeder. Hydro shop guy is keeping it a secret :D Got the 12 seeds free. Top Gun x Gummie Bears popped and looks good. Two others looked like the were struggling so i tossed them.

Got the seeds i really wanted from the local breeder of my last grow. This one is just a winter test to see if i wanna run them this summer or stick with autos.

Liquid Sunshine feminized from Tree1Four Genetics. Cant buy them anymore so i grabbed the last pack the shop had. Already topped and cloned her. Gunna flip her to 12/12 in about a week and up pot the clone soon as i see roots in the rooting cube.

I did a modified "Carty mix" in the starting pots. Final pots all got mixed 50/50 Roots Organic Original and Strawberry Fields. Starting pots were layered with Strawberry fields on top. Its much milder on nutrients and gentle on seedlings. By the time it reaches the Roots Organic if wont mind the higher nitrogen.

BTW the Apple Fritter LOVES the 50/50 mixed. Ive only watered it with rain water and its growing like mad. Sofar i very much like this mix.

This is the Liquid Sunshine from Tree1Four. He sold the rights to Vibe Canna so only a few retail packs remain. Luckly the shop near me had one left. The rosin from this strain is fantastic and i love the flavor of Cutiez which is said really comes thru in the buds.

dP0qWKD.png

Left to right......

Inside the dome is 2 FP Orange bonnet clones/Liquid Sunshine clone/Top Gun x Gummie Bears seedling
Bruce Banner auto
Liquid Sunshine fem
And the beast on the far right is a Apple Fritter. Supposed to be 50/50 hybrid but it sure leans indica by looking at it.

k6lyEjn.jpg

Im about ready to toss this sucker under 12/12 just incase they sent a fem photo by mistake. The 1 flowering pic is the Bruce Banner auto. This AppleFritter is just slow. The stem at the very top is bigger around than a pencil so im nervous about topping it would stress it.

Got a 2x4 trellis net and bent the AppleFritter over. I think im gunna have to risk flipping the auto tent to 12/12 to get this gal to flower.

Nice grow ya got going. The apple is being stubborn..lol
Yep, at least the main stem is very flexible. Got her bent down and she is already trying to go up again. Really odd too, it feels much different than all the others ive grown. Far softer and less woody even a foot or more down from the top.

Timer was set to 12/12 this morning. If this beast gets much larger i wont be able to get a light over it inside.

That's is odd about the main stems. At this point bending is your option. Amazing how fast they recover. Ya got a lot going on in there..lol.

Yep, at least the main stem is very flexible. Got her bent down and she is already trying to go up again. Really odd too, it feels much different than all the others ive grown. Far softer and less woody even a foot or more down from the top.

Timer was set to 12/12 this morning. If this beast gets much larger i wont be able to get a light over it inside.
I had to SC all of the bubble gums they were in the light. The light is as high as it gets.

Ya know, I'm seeing purple stems. Is this a purple strain genetic or phosphorus issue? There are a few things that can cause this. Plenty of info on the web if you think ya need it.

Latest posts

Back