BubbleGum From Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/27 these are my seeded girls. The seeds from the top are falling is that normal? They look brown like normal seeds.
IMG_3016.jpeg

Funny how sometimes the ugliest seed you think won't even live surprises ya, like this one. pretty plant.

I'm sorry to say Jan... but them Bubblegum plants got me frustrated, grrrr.. it's the lack of bud production for the age of the plant. and from what I see no more budsites exploding.. and don't think it's a breeding reaction at all.. What I can tell ya is, it in now way means the offspring will keep these traits at all... the male part will show it's face and if you keep going to the next generation of seeds grown out, repeat process, that is where the true fun beings... growing out F2

Jan I believe your in the doorway peeking in, about to step thru and get hooked for life at this wonderful and fun hobby of producing seeds, sharing... making crosses.. there will be failures, and many rewards.

Funny how sometimes the ugliest seed you think won't even live surprises ya, like this one. pretty plant.

I'm sorry to say Jan... but them Bubblegum plants got me frustrated, grrrr.. it's the lack of bud production for the age of the plant. and from what I see no more budsites exploding.. and don't think it's a breeding reaction at all.. What I can tell ya is, it in now way means the offspring will keep these traits at all... the male part will show it's face and if you keep going to the next generation of seeds grown out, repeat process, that is where the true fun beings... growing out F2

Jan I believe your in the doorway peeking in, about to step thru and get hooked for life at this wonderful and fun hobby of producing seeds, sharing... making crosses.. there will be failures, and many rewards.
Nope I will only be making seeds if necessary. Too much work. I am not happy with either of the plants that I seeded. The bubblegum plant is starting to smell better. The cat piss smell was only at the broken area and went away after it healed. I will see what the new one looks like. It will be warm enough soon to put them outside. Maybe the sunlight will help with the buds. I thought it was because of all the seeds they are both loaded. No make pollen sacs just big honking seed sites. I moved them back to the main room with better light.

So true girl... it's time consuming and you wind up getting so side tracked when this bug bites you... better off just putting some lotion on it and moving on... hahaha.. get it, bug bite.. LOL. yeah, sorry...
Hey, you want something really cool that will help you in some weird ways... get a paper back book called,
1001 and Gardening Secrets.. omg is it full of goodies. I had actually started a thread years ago using it dropping secrets I'd find each day, secret of the day thread.... just kept pulling gems out of the book... still have it too..
Jan, I cannot count the amount of plants I too put this kind of time into only to have it frustrate me... Perth's Poison from Australia grew in weird dreads, and not many... bigger then your Bubblegum and pulled a half oz..
It's obviously not the lights or you because we've seen your talents... just genetics and looking forward to seeing what you run next....

So true girl... it's time consuming and you wind up getting so side tracked when this bug bites you... better off just putting some lotion on it and moving on... hahaha.. get it, bug bite.. LOL. yeah, sorry...
Hey, you want something really cool that will help you in some weird ways... get a paper back book called,
1001 and Gardening Secrets.. omg is it full of goodies. I had actually started a thread years ago using it dropping secrets I'd find each day, secret of the day thread.... just kept pulling gems out of the book... still have it too..
Jan, I cannot count the amount of plants I too put this kind of time into only to have it frustrate me... Perth's Poison from Australia grew in weird dreads, and not many... bigger then your Bubblegum and pulled a half oz..
It's obviously not the lights or you because we've seen your talents... just genetics and looking forward to seeing what you run next....
I put them outside today. This is our weather for the next 10 days. I am pretty sure it is only going to get warmer now. The sunlight is the best light. I can bring them in at night if it does drop below freezing.

Oh yeah, she looks like she's gonna grow different already huh? Jan, if I have any other Bubblegum or the likes, do you want any to maybe breed her to.. just a thought, lmk.
Foxtailing and dropping seeds... My guess is the seeds are around 7wks old or thereabouts... 6wks they are dark and viable. and since this grow is not about the weed, chop that sucka. Or you could lose seeds into the medium. job well done I'd say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back