King Kandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Borrego

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Strain King Kandy Fem freebies
from Bootleg seeds

These are free fem seeds I got with a purchase. I soaked 6 seeds and put 6 seeds in a paper towel. They were ready this morning. Got the pots ready added the Happy Farm. Then added the Mykos and Fishnure. Mixed gently then filled pot the rest of the way.
I put the sprouted seeds into the soil. There were 7 sprouts one split and I planted them both in the same pot. The slowest one
IMG_2948.jpeg
gets culled.
Seeds are from Bootleg seeds. 100 % germination rate. So far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Pulling up a chair.... Jan, can I ask something? thanks. hahaha. anyways, why up pot them so soon vs allowing them to get more established in the plastic pots.. letting the larger root ball form before up potting to the felt pot that will air trim them.. I keep mine in the smaller pots until they sex , around 3wks.. when I up pot after sexing they get to spread their legs and really take off...
Next time try it with just one plant see if you notice a difference eh?

Don't forget in about another week to remove the cotyledon leaf's and the first set of single bladed leaf for faster upward growth....

you keep everything looking so clean and organized, a lot to be said for that...

Yes I usually do but these are photos and I needed the room. I got some more testers I just planted today. A seed bank on X was very impressed with my plants and asked if I would run some testers. I of course said yes to Free seeds. They are called Sour Vengeance. He sent me 9 seeds and all 9 popped. I will start a thread soon as they come up just planted them today.

hahaha... ah oh.. she's getting noticed. when that happened to me I panicked and quit Instagram... dumb me had it tied to me FB account. then I won Bud of the Month on this site in 2022 and Mars Hydro reached out to sponsor me with a free light, just do updates for a year... now my light.. great light to, plants love it.

You run across any cool Autos remember your buddy...

Cool to see you doing so much and being so excited about all you do... fun to watch you expanding in so many ways.. rock on Jan

hahaha... ah oh.. she's getting noticed. when that happened to me I panicked and quit Instagram... dumb me had it tied to me FB account. then I won Bud of the Month on this site in 2022 and Mars Hydro reached out to sponsor me with a free light, just do updates for a year... now my light.. great light to, plants love it.

You run across any cool Autos remember your buddy...

Cool to see you doing so much and being so excited about all you do... fun to watch you expanding in so many ways.. rock on Jan
I will remember all the people that are good to me.

Latest posts

Back