King Kandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like our plants are close in age. Prob be flowering along with you soon.
King Kandy are photos they will veg at least 6 or 8 week it has not even been 4. I have them on 18/6 light/dark schedule. I put my Lucifer’s Hammer outside today it is breezy and 78 degrees they are loving it. I will bring them on the porch at night for a week or 2 so they can acclimate to the outside. They will stay outside after that. It will be in the 40/50 degree range for the next few weeks. They say our last frost date is 3-31 but it is usually way sooner than that. I believe this year the last frost happened on Sunday. It was just a light frost. We are supposed to have early spring this year and our weather is shaping up just like that. When I leave them outside permanently I will up pot them to a 7 or 10 gallon pot.

fence.gif

These are 6 weeks old today. Big honking cannabis plants they are!. I have up potted. I have topped them I have trimmed them. They love everything. This is a very vigorous strain. I hope the nugs get big and hard. I can not wait to see what these become.

Last edited:
I put them outside for a few hours today I eill bring them in later Need to get them used to the sun outside. I also found a baby growing under the canopy of cannabis. It was not there yesterday. I watered and have to move them to make sure they all get proper water. They are very thirsty plant and are very big for 6 weeks. Not complaining. Very impressed with this strain and the seed company I got them from. They were freebies and fems from bootlegseeds.
IMG_3383.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg

Latest posts

Back