King Kandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished up potting all the outside plants. Here are the King Kandy
IMG_3772.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg
IMG_3774.jpeg
IMG_3771.jpeg

They are getting their first taste of rain water today. The garden Usually shoots up after a rain. I always add Mykos at up pot so they should start growing bigger snd stronger

Last edited:
That Myco is some great stuff. I'd never used it before. When I up potted my 1gal autos last run the roots were thick, white, and well developed. I layer some throughout the pot so them roots find it as they grow.
Yep I only started using it last Sept but I have went thru 3 bags already and starting my 4th

The 30 pot challenge is early on but King Kandy has a definite lead as of now the buds that are forming are rock hard, sticky and frosty.they started 2nd week of flower 4-5. The large pots First is Sour Vengeance the 2nd is Panama Red it looks like it is dying. Cats pissed it up most likely. The 3rd is King Kandy. That one is the biggest and fullest as of today. We have weeks so there is time
IMG_3877.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3883.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg

King Kandy starting week 3 of Flower took pics from each plant and one bud from each plant. These are moving along nicely and are loaded. Only 10 pics are allowed so missing one bud shot and one plant. They are all very similar so no biggie.
IMG_4027.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4029.jpeg
IMG_4030.jpeg
IMG_4032.jpeg
IMG_4033.jpeg
IMG_4034.jpeg

What's the Golden Nuggets? That sounds interesting. Is that Kandy about from Bootleg? Pretty plants.
Yes they were free from buying the others. Bootleg is having a sale of double seeds the entire year you buy one you get one. They have 10 reg photos for 10 bucks… then you get a free one. the golden nugget was a free one. I will go to the site and see.

Yes they were free from buying the others. Bootleg is having a sale of double seeds the entire year you buy one you get one. They have 10 reg photos for 10 bucks… then you get a free one. the golden nugget was a free one. I will go to the site and see.
  • 10-Pack Regular Seeds
  • Columbia Gold x Afgani Genetics
  • 8-9 Weeks Indoor Flower
  • 85-95 Days Outdoor Flower
  • 22-27% THC
A rich tricomb developed plant with beautiful purple buds leaves this a flavorful aroma.

My poor King Kandy lost a branch today due to high winds. Those branches are so loaded with the baby buds they were too heavy. So a branch snapped right off. It was hanging by a thread literally. I checked the trics under the loop just for SNG they were clear of course as it is only in the beginning of 3 week of flower. They are loaded and they are everywhere. I am gonna dry it just to get a sample. The rest will go in with the trim container for salve.

• 10-Pack Regular Seeds
  • Columbia Gold x Afgani Genetics
  • 8-9 Weeks Indoor Flower
  • 85-95 Days Outdoor Flower
  • 22-27% THC
A rich tricomb developed plant with beautiful purple buds leaves this a flavorful aroma.
Nice, hard to go wrong with two classics crossed. I've got their page bookmarked. They have some nice stuff for sure and ya cant beat the price.

I am getting the best aroma off these King Kandy. They smell of citrus and pine and if you touch a bud it is plump and firm they are stacking up really nicely. I took these yesterday afternoon . Not too shabby since they will just start week 4 of flower on Sunday. They are day 88 from seed I planted them on 1-22-24.
IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4121.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4120.jpeg

My poor King Kandy lost a branch today due to high winds. Those branches are so loaded with the baby buds they were too heavy. So a branch snapped right off. It was hanging by a thread literally. I checked the trics under the loop just for SNG they were clear of course as it is only in the beginning of 3 week of flower. They are loaded and they are everywhere. I am gonna dry it just to get a sample. The rest will go in with the trim container for salve.
Ok I smoked a small bud of this on 420. Taste was a bit greenish but they are no where ready. Surprisingly it got me high. It has to be potent smoke with so many weeks to still grow. It is going to be epic!

Latest posts

Back