Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one tall plant! I'll have to do some research on Miss Piggie. Gotta be a sativa. I grew some Skunk #1 that got an honest six feet tall in the ground. Lucky to get four feet in a bucket. Can't imagine a weed tree like your buddy grew. Ya must have to harvest the bugger with a chainsaw.

That's one tall plant! I'll have to do some research on Miss Piggie. Gotta be a sativa. I grew some Skunk #1 that got an honest six feet tall in the ground. Lucky to get four feet in a bucket. Can't imagine a weed tree like your buddy grew. Ya must have to harvest the bugger with a chainsaw.
Miss Piggy is an Auto I created around 2008... I used Man Bear Alien Pig by Mephisto, thus the name MIss Piggy... I had it setup for mass seed production out in the Mountains of Humboldt... She was in mid flower and was already at 11ft. Gabagoo was already at 8-9ft. half acre of each fully seeded and I was to get 5000 seeds of each. One night they got drunk and she shot him between the eyes, then sat there waiting for the cops to arrive. Lost a buddy and my first attempt at going big scale on seeds... cops wacked it all down.

My brother sits on 40 of these seeds I sent him 10yrs ago that he is sitting on along with 3 seeds of Nevilles Haze I gifted him taped next to a magazine article in HT mag about the strain.. he never even noticed.. grrr.
been trying for a few months now to get him to send it... might have to bypass him and go to his wife... LOL

Miss Piggy is an Auto I created around 2008... I used Man Bear Alien Pig by Mephisto, thus the name MIss Piggy... I had it setup for mass seed production out in the Mountains of Humboldt... She was in mid flower and was already at 11ft. Gabagoo was already at 8-9ft. half acre of each fully seeded and I was to get 5000 seeds of each. One night they got drunk and she shot him between the eyes, then sat there waiting for the cops to arrive. Lost a buddy and my first attempt at going big scale on seeds... cops wacked it all down.

My brother sits on 40 of these seeds I sent him 10yrs ago that he is sitting on along with 3 seeds of Nevilles Haze I gifted him taped next to a magazine article in HT mag about the strain.. he never even noticed.. grrr.
been trying for a few months now to get him to send it... might have to bypass him and go to his wife... LOL
can I help :rolleyes:

Miss Piggy is in da house y'all... I outsmarted my big brother. I spolke with his wife. hahaha. within 2 days they were packed up with the Neville's Haze seeds and sent back to me.. even some Lebanese Hash Plant seeds.
So, now to find someone who is willing to preserve it. I have 10 seeds, regular, and I'd want all 10 put down, use pick of the litter to make F3 stock as this is F2 from 2008... another strain sent to Humboldt years ago with the Gabagoo.. 11-13ft outdoors halfway thru flower before they got taken.... all I can say is, alcohol sucks, especially for a drunk....

Anyways... 10 Seeds and about 3mos to preserve her.. I've asked Argo but his new job title keeps him busy so not sure if he's up for it or not.....

Miss Piggy is in da house y'all... I outsmarted my big brother. I spolke with his wife. hahaha. within 2 days they were packed up with the Neville's Haze seeds and sent back to me.. even some Lebanese Hash Plant seeds.
So, now to find someone who is willing to preserve it. I have 10 seeds, regular, and I'd want all 10 put down, use pick of the litter to make F3 stock as this is F2 from 2008... another strain sent to Humboldt years ago with the Gabagoo.. 11-13ft outdoors halfway thru flower before they got taken.... all I can say is, alcohol sucks, especially for a drunk....

Anyways... 10 Seeds and about 3mos to preserve her.. I've asked Argo but his new job title keeps him busy so not sure if he's up for it or not.....
If needed , the group can provide security

Too funny.... The Neville's Haze seeds are being returned to the friend who donated them to me months and months ago... Digger. Who thought I was going to get these preserved and thus has decided to do so himself... just glad I can return them to my bro finally so they can be saved....

Latest posts

Back