KGB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took the tops off the two plants that are ripe. I may have missed the other two the trichomes seem broken which is the unit I let run low on water. I have a lot of lower buds so I am leaving them in for an additional week so they can amber up

1710637641728.jpeg

1710637675195.jpeg

And of course I am drying in my temperature and humidity controlled 2x2 tent using spiral swirl technology. Holding a median humidity of 58% by using my humidifier outside my drying tent, having a small input fan boost from the top and outputting into the main tent that runs through my charcoal filter all the while my basket is spinning with the pockets unzipped so they stir the air more.

My dries generally run 14 days

1710693516000.jpeg

Looking good brother
Appreciate it. I apologize for leaving so many leaves but I was, after reading about other auto flower grows, under the impression there would not be so much to trim compared to a photo but in my case it didn’t work that way.

Next grow I am going to be spot on and am switching to a 7-7-7 fertilizer organic of course which should be my final tweak. Then it will be just popping seeds and harvesting from now on. I only have one or two grows left then I will stop for a year or two. I have been focusing on how to make it easy but I plan on winning that regional cup next year as I change my focus

Appreciate it. I apologize for leaving so many leaves but I was, after reading about other auto flower grows, under the impression there would not be so much to trim compared to a photo but in my case it didn’t work that way.

Next grow I am going to be spot on and am switching to a 7-7-7 fertilizer organic of course which should be my final tweak. Then it will be just popping seeds and harvesting from now on. I only have one or two grows left then I will stop for a year or two. I have been focusing on how to make it easy but I plan on winning that regional cup next year as I change my focus
I removed leaf anytime I wanted to with autos. Then add all the twisting and cavorting I did to them and I'd say they respond to stress just as well as any photo out there. I even broke a main stem during one training session. Taped it up and it never missed a beat.

Just an FYI. The OG Kush, Pineapple Express and Jock Horror all came out looking like cannabis.

However the Mowie Wowie came out so Larfy that you can barely tell it’s cannabis. The effect is what I remembered from when we got Hawaiian in the military during the early 80’s and it has only cured a week. Best smoke so far Larfy doesn’t mean bad

Larf grinds up just like the other stuff. I trim major leaf and whatever dries on the plant from there goes in jars. Shaggy buds..lol. I try to consume as much as I can off of a plant.

Getting everything ready and decided to put the carbon filter and fan outside the tent. I got a cheap piece of Masonite board and cut it just over the roof of the tents size so the weight is spread across the frame better. I also put a foam pad under the fan. At 1 you can’t hear it and I rarely go above 3 which isn’t bad. I may baffle it later not sure it matters from a sound standpoint and it looks great when guests come over.

1712167879646.jpeg

This time I am drying the buds after cutting them all from the branches and the first batch was a little dry measuring to 57-58 percent humidity an hour after being grove bagged. Excellent but I felt there has to be a better way to measure so I came up with this.

Put a handful of the buds you think are dry enough into a quart baggie and put a meter in the bag. Wait an hour and if it’s around 63 you are done. This dries for another day or maybe later tonight.

1712327442555.jpeg

Checked it tonight and put it in the grove bag measuring 63% after sitting for an hour. Perfect and the terpene smells for both are incredible especially for a 6 day dry.

Now the grove bag will let the cannabis breathe through the grove bag as it ever so slowly slowly drops toward 58 percent over a long period of time which is what allows for an awesome cure.

1712367589063.jpeg

Latest posts

Back