Need some drying help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dub_j

Reaction score
Im on the east coast of pennslyvania, and me and my buds have about 8 plants in the ground, they are doing pretty well but I am worried about the drying process. I definatly don't have a place to keep a lot of bud hanging to dry, so my question is.....could the buds be placed upside down in trash bags that are open on the bottom to dry and keep them from getting rained on or anything. or is there another way to keep them concealed outside and let them dry correctly at the same time?
just for fun

EDIT
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Announcement

dont think you have to worry about drying anything for quite some time yet dude judging by the picture they are 6+ weeks from being chopped unless their lowryders or similar.

if you can leave outside just make some sorta shelter to do same as trashbags keeping potemtial rain from buds.

pkj

I always just hang it in my office and in 2-3 days it's dry enuf to put in jars for the cure. However, I have heard of folks using dehydrators and fashioning drying boxes out of a cardboard moving box with a computer fan or 2 exhausting and intaking air. Airflow is the key I'd imagine, just keep some air flowing across them and out of direct sunlight. :hubba:

If having them in your home is an issue I would suggest maybe taking some rope and stringing it between two trees where you have the grow going. I am assuming it is secluded so the only thing you really have to worry about is animals. At that point hang them on the line and enclose them in a trash bag and they should be fine so long as they have some sort of shelter in case it rains or whatever. The trees will help protect from the rain and the plastic bags will actually shield them from anything that gets through. I would also check on them every day and take them out of the bags for some fresh air or they will mold for sure.

Latest posts

Back