Nervana shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i understood after a lot of searching that led lights provide more spectrum for less electric consumption
also that led lights are way better than the HPS
so 300W led lights will provide same as 600W HPS
and the main issue with led lights that they are more expensive but for less power consumption and less heat

Not true Mamo. I am currently looking for an LED for a small grow--somewhere around 32 x 32 to 36 x 36 and PJ is recommending a 700W Mars II Led, which will pull somewhere around 350W. He said that there is still a lot of B S out there from the LED companies and you cannot really take their estimates of what the light will cover as being realistic--you about have to cut it in half. So bottom line is that you are NOT going to be able to use less wattage or not much less. The real advantage to most people is the lack of heat and some people believe that they have better trich development from the LED.

i have bought a 180W UFO LED light in addition to 2 CFL`s 32W and i am gonna add 2 CFL`s 105W
killed 5 freebie seeds due to lack of information and mostly coz of rot "over watering" or too hot soil
one of the freebies is growing and it is doing pretty cool and reached the 5th pair of true leaves but it is very very short
killed one white widow and one is growing but just popped up of the soil yesterday
after almost one day of germination its tap root has grown like an inch
i put it in the soil and after around 24 hours it popped from the soil
i am also germinating another 2 of the freebies and they are still germinating for 5 days now
the weather is cold and germination rate is too slow
i put them on a heat mat and the germination rate now is faster and the tap root just shown
will update soon

Hello again dear Experts,

i keep on doing crucial mistakes due to lack of experience,

i made a mistake adding nutes to my plant at a time the plant didnt need any nutes

where i live there are no liquid nutes so i bought a soluble powder fertilizers with these ratios of N,P,K

20,5,5 for veg

5,20,20 for flowering

my plant now is in veg

and it is burnt due to too much "Nitrogine"
and as you can see the Nitrogine Toxicity is clear on the pics

my question is

how to treat this plant and what should i do ??

i flushed the plant with ph`d water "6.8:7" once 3 or 4 days ago and it got worse so i flushed it again today

so what is wrong am i doing ??

wish you all a merry Christmas and thanks for help in advance

View attachment SAM_0921.JPG

View attachment SAM_0919.JPG

Transplant it to good soil without the amendments you added. Every time you water you will burn those plants more. Good luck and the greenest of mojo for them to pull out of this.

Put em between the papertowel.put that on a paper plate,throw it into a large zip lock bag.fill the zip lock up with air by blowing into it zip lock it.. put them in a warm spot under a light n they'll pop in 2-3 days

Um gman, he is talking about his plants. I don't think they would fit between paper towels.:vap-Bong_smoker:

thanks Rosebud & StankDank.
I appreciate your help

so am I to assume nirvana ships to usa? can I use cash? also if anyone here has sent cash please let me know how it turned out, waiting time etc, thanks

I wouldn't send cash but that's just me I think the seed banks don't like it unless it's tracked and insured etc. To many things to go wrong. A lot of seed banks sell nirvana .
Attitude

so am I to assume nirvana ships to usa? can I use cash? also if anyone here has sent cash please let me know how it turned out, waiting time etc, thanks

i bought the seeds directly from Nirvana using a Credit Card & yes they accept cash and bitcoin and bank transfer as well
shipped in 2 days after receiving the payment
received it after 5 days from shipping
however i am not sure in how many days will it take to reach the states.

Latest posts

Back