new 2 this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we dont have lowes around here what about home depot or menards or mills fleet farm

just wanted to say from a issue that im having at the moment is to becareful where you get co2 filled at. i was getting mine at the local grow store but i think i got mites from it. try finding somewhere that is not grow related to fill it.

also bat **** is great to use. mix in water then water the ladies. i use a jamaican mix. great product. works great.

i have the jamaican bat guano myself i have an ebb and flow system do i just put it in the resevoir with the rest of the nutrients

i use bat guana and worm castings.my plants love it they grow so fast in veg mode its crazy.then in bloom i top dress with high in Phosfurus bat guano.and add my bloom nutes in water.
this time around i have been adding botanical sweet thru the whole grow.says it is supposed to bring out the taste and smell out of the buds.i can tell ya that they do smell nice and fruity mmmmm

im thinking about the sunfeaf bat guano set. comes with jamaican mexica and some other bat guano and seabird guano. like 2 lbs each for $15 bucks at the hydro shop

how would u give that 2 the plants in an ebb and flow setup foliar spray or in the resevoir

Latest posts

Back