NEW 2022 BUD OF THE MONTH FOR JANUARY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has the Best Bud Vote Today

• weedhopper

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • gmo

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Carty

• Airbone

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Europe's finest

• RonnieB

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • OG Kushman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ScottDanny22

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • stain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • submarinegirl

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
What the heck! Wow that’s amazing! Awe shucks, Thanx so much for everyone that voted for my bud. I don’t know what to say. I guess I’m gonna have to sneak a little nugg out of her cure jar to celebrate 😊there were sure a lot of beautiful entries this month. Hard to pick a favorite and I couldn’t have had such a successful grow without all my new friends on this site. Everyone has been so kind and helpful in every way with just enough fun for me even tho it sometimes takes a mile of words just to get my question out. Thanks everyone for all your help and patience. Happy farming!

Congratulations @SubmarineGirl . What a worthy bud!
Thank you so much. I look forward to more of your tips. I grow in dirt and haven’t given the hydro thing a try but you seem to have it down to a fine art. I’ve bought my seeds from last grow and this one from ILGM which I remember you have used too. Very happy with the first outcome. Looking forward to my next seed grow from them dosidos. Love reading your posts.

Latest posts

Back