NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that light is a burple light (purple) been around since 2016 by reviews on amazon.
I had Mars hydro Burple when they came out before these and they worked but I found that white light diodes performed much better. The actual wattage on this light is 506watts.
Ii have another one already the 1200 watt works pretty good imma probably run these for this year

I can’t lie the weed I grew this year was magnificent jeeeeeesh four day dry then placed in grove bags and these bags r reusable I also use boveda packs well I’m coughing my womp off also with that weed trimmer I got all that combined makes for pretty professional weed I’m loving my strains I’m ready to taste my next three strains that’s in flower I MY FRIENDS HAVE THE RECIPE
Love trying my new stuff! Yours look great!

HAAAA i know I’m off topic but i just put these 22 on my lady I think she is extra sexy now
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg

Well I won the auction low key this a powerful light I wish viperspectra would not have changed styles i like the square box lights so soon as my light is delivered viperspectra 2500 is so gone just a lil update
IMG_0023.jpeg

Ok so ii put a lot of my clones in my flowering tent leaving me way more room in my veg tent than I actually needed so to fill my tent I need to clone another batch to fill my veg tent so I’m cloning again some of my plants way to tall anyway and a couple buddies requested clones of my new strains I can’t lie I love cloning I don’t feel complete without a tray of clones so yeah that’s all for now HAPPY GROWING

I’m 49 I don’t have a problem getting in and out I got a newer mustang two I have all American muscle carsView attachment 348471
I like the camaro better
I bought my wife a SS Camaro convert. yrs ago , was going to be the last Camaro ever made.
Then they brought the name back ........................

I like the camaro better
I bought my wife a SS Camaro convert. yrs ago , was going to be the last Camaro ever made.
Then they brought the name back ........................
Yeah I love my Camaro it’s a fun ride I’m to tall for a corvette haaaaa to heavy for them small seats that’s what I really want

Yeah I love my Camaro it’s a fun ride I’m to tall for a corvette haaaaa to heavy for them small seats that’s what I really want
I would have bought a Vet yrs ago , but I never bought into the hyped up Vette Club thing.
The seat are small and low when your back does not work anymore.
But If anyone offer me one like a pissed off wife selling her cheating husbands garage for a dollar. LOL

I would have bought a Vet yrs ago , but I never bought into the hyped up Vette Club thing.
The seat are small and low when your back does not work anymore.
But If anyone offer me one like a pissed off wife selling her cheating husbands garage for a dollar. LOL
Yeah my back is screwed I use to jump out of airplanes I was in the army 82nd Airborne HUUUUAAAH a vet means pain for my back knees and hips 😩😩😩

Yeah my back is screwed I use to jump out of airplanes I was in the army 82nd Airborne HUUUUAAAH a vet means pain for my back knees and hips 😩😩😩
I lower the wifes Car with new springs, and had to switch them back. It was too low for her to go over speed bumps.
The LS1 engine was too fast for her so I stored the car and bought her a nice Audi.

Latest posts

Back