new gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedsalvia

Reaction score
ive been nurturing this baby for about 6 mnths being low on cash i cut alot of corners but went all natural no expense spared on ferts. with alot of ups and downs i finnaly was ready to flower i just need some feedback on the general health of my baby but i just have no idea how to make a jpeg image smaller so that i can post my pics im using a digital cam
lol yea im an idiot

twistedsalvia said:
ive been nurturing this baby for about 6 mnths being low on cash i cut alot of corners but went all natural no expense spared on ferts. with alot of ups and downs i finnaly was ready to flower i just need some feedback on the general health of my baby but i just have no idea how to make a jpeg image smaller so that i can post my pics im using a digital cam
lol yea im an idiot
Whats up man. Here is a link to a grow journal which i showed another member how to post and resize pics. Click on the first page and stroll down. You will see where i posted. If your still having problems let me know and i'll see what i can do for ya. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6371

twistedsalvia said:
lol yea im an idiot

if u save them in paint mate that makes them smaller..or if u have microsoft office picture manager u can also resize them there..real easy there if u have the program :D

Latest posts

Back