new Grow Journal, 12 Seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeHAZE23

Reaction score
Just Planted 12 Sprouts, None Above Soil Yet.. I Used Miracle Gro Potting Mix... No Good? Please Reply With Help And Instructions.. Ive Also Heard About Egg Shells In The Soil And Other Stuff To Ensure Good Growth But I Dont Wanna Try Anything Without The Experts Opinions.. Write Back

Mike;)

the miracle grow should be ok... I was looking at using it for an outdoor pot at one point, but decided on doing my first batch inside. You shouldnt have to give nutes for a few weeks using that stuff.
What strain??

All the best luck and Shamrocks ta ya!

Welcome Mike! I saw that you are new and it´s always nice to see a new grower on here. Thanx for the vote of confidence on my grow journal....sort of have a few bumps in the road at this point in my grow, with the start of flowering being close and all. Anyways, thought I would stop by and say that I´ll be following your grow and here to help (if I can). Good luck and happy growin. *kindphriend*

p.s. I would say that miracle grow soil will be sufficient for the first two or three weeks. Then you can start adding different ferts.

im not too sure on the strain, its nothing special tho i took them from a friend.. they were probly out of a large purchase or something.. the seeds germinated in less than 24 hours and now i have about 22 seedlings planted.. i use the extra large egg cartons with the tops removed and holes in the bottm of each cup for drainage.. when its tiime, what fertilizer should i be looking for??

im up to about 35 seeds tapped and planted in individual cups, but i dont plan on keeping the small or slow plants, i may give them to close friends as something to look after on their window sill or something.. im just trying to find the best seeds out of the batch.. is there a way i can tell which ones will be the most succesful?

Latest posts

Back