New place to plant my roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55DAYZNCOUNTIN

Hello passionate growers, Just checking in, long time IC magger got tired of all the B.S..:mad: Did some lurking until finnally stopping off here! Why?
Lack of hostility, room for growth, but not to small!:p And its not a seed vending site!
Peace and Be safe,55

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!!! ;)

mp is the ****... welcome 55dyz:welcome:

55DAYZNCOUNTIN said:
Hello passionate growers, Just checking in, long time IC magger got tired of all the B.S..:mad: Did some lurking until finnally stopping off here! Why?
Lack of hostility, room for growth, but not to small!:p And its not a seed vending site!
Peace and Be safe,55
hey Welcome to MP im sure u will enjoy ur stay here. this is a very friendly site with great ppl. hope to see u get ur grow on man peace

Thanks alot folks, I will post pics as soon as i find out some info. Currantly growing Blockhead F'2 P-19 pheno, Kandahar x vision thai,and B.o.g. Bubblegum! I have grown out "a few" other strains as well! I also have a huge seed stock as I am a seed *****! Will be great getting to know some new people and hopefully learn some new tricks!
Be Good, 55

Yaw... your going to love it here... peeps as friendly as they are in the midwest :)

:bong:

Thanks alot guys have made myself at home and blending in well!
Be safe,55

Latest posts

Back