NEW TO THiS.. GOT SOME QUESTiONS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKENTHATDANK

Reaction score
WHAT UP TO EVERYBODY??

iF U SMOKE MARY JANE.. UR MY FRiEND FO SHO!

BEEN SMOKiN THAT DANK FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW..

ANYBODY EVER HAD A FRACTURED ANKLE AND BLAZED A BLUNT?? iF U HAVE PLEASE REPLY A.S.A.P.
i WANT TO KNO BECAUSE i RATHER SPARK UP A BLUNT iNSTEAD OF TAKiN OTHER KiNDS OF DRUGS LiKE ViKADiN AND TYLENOL..:confused:

whats up man,,,,been smoking weed 30plus years ,,,,,,if i had a broken ankle and was in pain i would smoke a joint and eat a vikadin,,,,,pain killer are not ment to get high on (some peolpe do,,i know)if you were given them by a doctor and are in pain take one ,,,just try not to like them as they are very addictive ,,,,weed is my medicine,,,but i dont do the pain thing very well ,,,,good luck,,,hope your ankle heals fast ,,,,,p,l,r

true man! see ya around. weed is the better way for sure

i was almost killed two years ago in a bad accident.. was on narcotics for a year before i went cold turkey and just smoked. All I can say is smoke down, and tough it out as long as you can. But if you NEED a pill take half of one.

Narcotics are far more dangerous then our herb.... but sometimes a pain pill is needed. When you dont' hurt anymore throw em away...

Smoken I know what you mean- broke my foot in 5 places last summer, bringing new meaning to the word PAIN & they gave me vicodain which after 5 days gave horrible nightmares. No weed on hand or I would have chucked the pills and sucked up the smoke.

Go for it.

Latest posts

Back