nice germ/seedling ailment troubleshooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anaujiram_Es

Reaction score
for those of us that find ourselves with some problems. this is a nice page to get some usefull input and direction.

hxxp://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/gtg.html

x's to t's always after G's :watchplant: :bong:

The biggest problem I see in the guide is it is totally geared to soil (as in dirt not the so-called soilless potting mediums. It give absolutely NO guidance for germinating for soilless or hydro other than to mention using rockwool after it has repeatedly said rockwool is NOT suitable for germinating or seedlings.
after it eliminates rockwool, then they tell you to use it without any guidance at all. ***!

I guess that tells me that Nirvana has not interest in non-dirt growers. Maybe that means that soilless and hydro growers should look some where besides Nirvana, which is very unfortunate because they have some very good genetics and varieties/strains.

It looks like breeders as well as growers fall into the trap of "My way is the only way to do it."

Good smoking!

DonJones said:
I guess that tells me that Nirvana has not interest in non-dirt growers. Maybe that means that soilless and hydro growers should look some where besides Nirvana, which is very unfortunate because they have some very good genetics and varieties/strains.

It looks like breeders as well as growers fall into the trap of "My way is the only way to do it."

Good smoking!

This really has nothing to do with Nirvana and suggesting that hydro growers go elsewhere is a bit unfair. This is from Mandala's site. I guess that if you want to boycott Mandala, that would be another thing. I, however, do not see this as anyone saying "My way is the only way to do it." More like maybe some are just behind the times. I personally really like Mandalas strains and am not a bit put off by them not having a specific section on germing for hydro.

Just my .02 :D

Latest posts

Back