Not your average yelling/drooping problem... Thanks in advance for all possible help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hachiroku

Reaction score
19 plants, under two 1000K lights, water chiller set to 66 degrees ph kept between 5.6 and 5.8 PPM is at 1000. flood cycle is 1 hour on one hour off.

im having A LOT of fan leaves yellow and fall off! A LOT! im about 2 weeks into flower so i dont think this is quite normal.

they are also drooping pretty bad... any advice? or possible ideas?

DSC01217.JPG

DSC01218.JPG

DSC01219.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

DSC01221.JPG

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

Has this happened since you started flowering? If so, I usually find that if I do not load up on Nitrogen before I flip to 12/12, I have nitrogen problems, major nitrogen problems. This is because the plant uses a lot of N and Mg during the stretch. I usually use vegging nutes for the first week of flowering as well to combat this problem.

Try giving the plants a nice dose of N and Mg, the older leaves may not recover, but the new growth should come out fine. Once your N and Mg levels are back to where they should be, then just resume feeding as usually... Low N, higher P and K

Hopefully that helps you out a bit

thanks man. ive been absolutely filling it with the advanced nutrients micro as its 5 high in nitrogen. ill go put some more in. they seem to continue to yellow. ugh!

Why is your solution so thick? How often do you change your rez> Did you thoroughly rinse your hydroton...

definitely throughly rinsed the hydroton, res hasnt been changed in weeks. i heard you can go your whole grow without changing? solution is so thick because of the carbo load i believe. thats some thick stuff

With the new info provided, I would change the water in the rez. and give the inside of the rez a nice wash down. The rez could have a major imbalance in the nutes that are availible. What I mean is...at different times your plants will eat different amounts of all nutes, but there is no real acruate way to measure this so if your plants eat a lot of something and a little of another and you bump the ppm's back up without a changeout, you could be adding nutes that are still present in a high range, which inturn has a good chance of locking out other nutes and preciperating itself out of the solution making that not availible any more either.

The only time I have really heard of no rez change outs are in bio buckets. Even if you don't do regular changeouts, IMHO it is a good idea to flush the medium and system at the first real signs of problems.

so like adding air stones to the res?

also, pictures below, is that nice fat nug going to pull through and continue to grow with the condition teh leaves are in? I hadnt notice the horrible nute burn on teh leaves until i looked in using incandescent lighting.

DSC01242.JPG

DSC01241.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01238.JPG

DSC01236.JPG

DSC01235.JPG

thats not nute burn it is a sun burn, lol, just move your light up some and you will be totally fine

looks like the light was to close to that top- they need more Nitrogen from the looks to me. i would still bump up the N and change the feeding shcedule less time and more times per day if you havent already. yes airstones in the rezz. :)

Good stuff. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

sounds like you have everything under control, keep us informed, I will be following because I am liking that big bud you got there, and I am betting that very soon you will be seeing even more of them.

lol have you been following him around the table? he keeps moving haha for better light coverage. its hard to get tehse things in optimal positions, i bet once i get it down itll be awesome. im stoked to try to Big bud and white widow. this is the first time ill be subjected to such quality... im stoked.

Latest posts

Back