nothing good on tv to smoke and watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like those "Lockup" shows too. Bout life in the prisons.
Then that one kinda british show. With the guy that goes around the world talking to different gangs and visiting foreign prisons and such. Guy has some marbles on him.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I like those "Lockup" shows too. Bout life in the prisons.
Then that one kinda british show. With the guy that goes around the world talking to different gangs and visiting foreign prisons and such. Guy has some marbles on him.
Spearchucker, did U see that one when he went to South Africa? That was insane.

I like man vs wild too...and man vs food..lol and yes I love jail shows. keeps me in line.

Yea Dutch. And the one inmate was like. I hold him down and make him look at me while I make love to him.
And the host asked if that made him gay.
And the guy said "No it makes him a woman."

When he asked if that inmate was gay. I thought it was over for him. Or when he went in the cell and sat down with them. The guy is nuts.

Holy shizer!! that show to catch a predator catches my eye too..love to see the pervs get nailed...

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Yea Dutch. And the one inmate was like. I hold him down and make him look at me while I make love to him.
And the host asked if that made him gay.
And the guy said "No it makes him a woman."

When he asked if that inmate was gay. I thought it was over for him. Or when he went in the cell and sat down with them. The guy is nuts.
Dang, U remembered that whole scene. U can tell by the look in that guy face he was dead serious.

I thought he was getting a bit angered for a min there Dutch. But they probably had 20 guards behind the camera man. But a guy like him probably only needs one good shot. Hes a leader in there for a reason.

Saw it with that same guy in Columbia with MS. Going right on up in these "warzone"areas. People showing him around were like. "yea my cousin got shot here yesterday, and my nephew there last week, and over there on the side walk my kid was shot 2 weeks ago."
Just insane places. Really makes you think how people in places like America take for granted the freedom they have just to be able to walk outside or go to the store and feed their family safely.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I thought he was getting a bit angered for a min there Dutch. But they probably had 20 guards behind the camera man. But a guy like him probably only needs one good shot. Hes a leader in there for a reason.

Saw it with that same guy in Columbia with MS. Going right on up in these "warzone"areas. People showing him around were like. "yea my cousin got shot here yesterday, and my nephew there last week, and over there on the side walk my kid was shot 2 weeks ago."
Just insane places. Really makes you think how people in places like America take for granted the freedom they have just to be able to walk outside or go to the store and feed their family safely.
Chuck, U seen the 1 in Jamaica.

cool I have AG on right now.

Yea. The Jamaican one was great.
That shotgun made out of a piece of pipe and a hammer tripped me out.
The amount of guns they had in the evidence room was crazy. Had alot of US Military weapons in there.

I would be afraid I would step into that jail cell they would slam it shut and laugh at my american ***...

have you guys seen the explorer show on marijuana? I believe lisa ling hosted it. very awesome I have it taped.

obsessed is a great show too. also on a&e

I have felt empty since the sopranos ended...I need a good show.

I believe so 2Dog. I had it Tivoed for awhile but erased it since.
They need more shows like that.

yes they do it was fascinating...did you see her lick her lips when he showed her the buds?? lmao....and that guys beautiful butter...

Latest posts

Back