nothing good on tv to smoke and watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUTCH_MASTER said:
U ever watched Oz?

Im just getting into Oz. Think its into the 2nd season now. Have a couple seasons left to catch up on it.

Sopranos wasnt bad. I was into it for awhile. But slowly lost interest going into the last couple seasons.

But Im still sad Trailer Park Boys ended. They have a movie coming out end of the year to pick up where the shows left off I think.
Not thrilled about Monk ending either.

2Dog said:
yes they do it was fascinating...did you see her lick her lips when he showed her the buds?? lmao....and that guys beautiful butter...
What are yall watching?

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Im just getting into Oz. Think its into the 2nd season now. Have a couple seasons left to catch up on it.

Sopranos wasnt bad. I was into it for awhile. But slowly lost interest going into the last couple seasons.

But Im still sad Trailer Park Boys ended. They have a movie coming out end of the year to pick up where the shows left off I think.
Not thrilled about Monk ending either.
Oz come on at 2am est.

2am. Good. Im watching boring old Point of no Return with Bridget Fonda and all.

Love that T101 channel though. All the great shows come on it. Dexter, Oz, Friday night lights, The Nine wasnt bad, Trailer park boys. All great.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
2am. Good. Im watching boring old Point of no Return with Bridget Fonda and all.

Love that T101 channel though. All the great shows come on it. Dexter, Oz, Friday night lights, The Nine wasnt bad, Trailer park boys. All great.
Chuck, I can go on about good Tv programs 4 ever. What about Brotherhood?

the link I gave wasnt the whole explorer show..I am trying to find it maybe someone else has it online..its awesome and I am sure everyone here would enjoy it.

Never heard of the brotherhood.

Oh. Forgot about Sons of Anarchy. Thats a solid show. I actually like it better than Sopranos for some reason. Season premier last week. Fantastic episode to start buildup for the season.

SPEARCHUCKER said:

Oh. Forgot about Sons of Anarchy. Thats a solid show. I actually like it better than Sopranos for some reason. Season premier last week. Fantastic episode to start buildup for the season.
Brotherhood, came on Showtime. It's a great I mean great show.

SPEARCHUCKER said:

I like sons ok...love the lady form married with children as the mom..

She is a better actress than I ever knew after watching that last episode 2Dog. If you saw the season premier and what happened.

I didnt see it. I switched from cable to direct tv and gave up my hbo for a dvr...I have to admit I love taping all my shows..I could have paid way more money and saved my hbo but after the sopranos ended I thought screw it.

isnt the guy who played her husband the dude from beauty and the beats from the 80's??? I love that MF

The guy that plays her husband is the Hellboy guy.
Its not on HBO or anything. Its on FX, basic cable channel.
Channel 248 on DirecTV
Coming on 9/13 at 2am and 11pm if you want to catch a replay of the premier.
New episodes on Tuesdays

sweet! thought I gave it up with my hbo...

A couple bong hits and Jackass the movie and all's right with the world:D

The Mexican is on HBO...Ok movie...

sons of anarchy is pretty good but im still waiting for another season of Breaking Bad on AMC. Really good show in the first two seasons. High school teacher teams up with former delinquent student to cook crystal meth - its some crazy stuff

Latest posts

Back