nutrient solution.. please help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Hanna meter today and im having some troubles too. Either that, or my plants love high PPM. Its a HM Digital COM 100. Its has a bunch of diff modes for PPM (us. mS, ppm, ppt) and under ppm it has (KCL, 442, NaCl) which one do i use, very confusing.

My mS is 6.72, and when my meter is in ppm KCL mode it reads 352x10 which is 3520ppm. I think the guy at the store may have messed up the calibration when he tried to set it up.

My plants look great, nice and dark green fan leaves, new bud sites look awesome, nice bright green new growth, i dont know, is it possible they like the ppm's? I change my water and nutes completely 2 days ago.

Deathsmile said:
I just got my Hanna meter today and im having some troubles too. Either that, or my plants love high PPM. Its a HM Digital COM 100. Its has a bunch of diff modes for PPM (us. mS, ppm, ppt) and under ppm it has (KCL, 442, NaCl) which one do i use, very confusing.

My mS is 6.72, and when my meter is in ppm KCL mode it reads 352x10 which is 3520ppm. I think the guy at the store may have messed up the calibration when he tried to set it up.

My plants look great, nice and dark green fan leaves, new bud sites look awesome, nice bright green new growth, i dont know, is it possible they like the ppm's? I change my water and nutes completely 2 days ago.

mS OF 6.72 IS WAY HIGH!!
I would double check my calbration.

You too should stick with EC to avoid the confusion of the conversion factor.

NaCL = .5
KLC= .51
442 = .7

Latest posts

Back