O.G Kush Clones??????? I need em! Where they all at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

headband

Reaction score
Yes thats right, im looking for a OG kush clone. Anyone know of any dispensaries that have them in California, I am willing to drive to any club (anywhere in california) that truly does have the pure OG strain. The bay? or Orange County, ill make the drive. Im planning on growing my user name, headband. But headbands a
OG X diesel, so ill need to find a clone to pollinate. Ill be checking Frisco for OG clones on the 24th-29th. Much help appreciated, and if anyone does help me find a true clone, i will donate using paypal.

no one can find any og besides my pal effin gee? you guys are lame

Come on headband. You know the rules.
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

and also posted in other areas of the site. Hook ups are not allowed under any circumstances. This is for the safety of you and all involved....on many occassions we have had LEO try to set up stings this way. I can pull up some deleted threads that was obvious LEO. So please do not attempt hookups again. Also have seen reports of people getting robbed this way as well....remember all you do not know who is on the other side.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back