O.K. WAY-Off Subject but,Why Is There No Satanic Country Music?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
I Mean, Rock and Roll always gets aligned with the Devil, you know, OZZY,Alice Cooper,Rob Zombie,ect.ect.{LOVE those guys} But how come The dark prince always has to have Dark, Moody, Heavy Bass, Hard Drum-lines, and screeming guitar-solos? Why not Fiddle driven songs were the singer tells of casting a spell over his/her cheating lover? Or about selling his soul for a New Pick-up Truck? How about dealing with Dark and Evil Forces so He can raise his poor, Old Dog,"Blue", Back from the Dead? Now dont get me wrong, Im NOT trying to sell Satan, put-down anyone who do'es practice,{Blessed Be}, Im stoned, and SOMETIMES My Mind Wanders Places Others DO-NOT Go. Why is there no Easy-Listening Satanic Music? You would think there would be a HUGE Audence, Of Depressed, Wishisy-Washy People The Devil Could recruite for His dark Plans, I Mean, Were can Yanni Go from Here? John Tess, Listen-up, It COULD Be what brings Back your Lost Fame. Or Maybe Satan's Behind Country AND Easy-Listening Music!!! That would Explain Alot. Like why G.W.'s still in office, the price of gas keeps going-up, The Drug-War, and Why, Even-tho I have 250 channels to choose from, there STILL is'ent anything to watch. Feed-Back??

Im Going to go and start Playing My Old Hank Willams Jr./ Willy Nelson Albums Back-wards Now.

CaptainViper said:
I Mean, Rock and Roll always gets aligned with the Devil, you know, OZZY,Alice Cooper,Rob Zombie,ect.ect.{LOVE those guys} But how come The dark prince always has to have Dark, Moody, Heavy Bass, Hard Drum-lines, and screeming guitar-solos? Why not Fiddle driven songs were the singer tells of casting a spell over his/her cheating lover? Or about selling his soul for a New Pick-up Truck? How about dealing with Dark and Evil Forces so He can raise his poor, Old Dog,"Blue", Back from the Dead? Now dont get me wrong, Im NOT trying to sell Satan, put-down anyone who do'es practice,{Blessed Be}, Im stoned, and SOMETIMES My Mind Wanders Places Others DO-NOT Go. Why is there no Easy-Listening Satanic Music? You would think there would be a HUGE Audence, Of Depressed, Wishisy-Washy People The Devil Could recruite for His dark Plans, I Mean, Were can Yanni Go from Here? John Tess, Listen-up, It COULD Be what brings Back your Lost Fame. Or Maybe Satan's Behind Country AND Easy-Listening Music!!! That would Explain Alot. Like why G.W.'s still in office, the price of gas keeps going-up, The Drug-War, and Why, Even-tho I have 250 channels to choose from, there STILL is'ent anything to watch. Feed-Back??

Your right, According Charlie Danials the devil fancies Goergia and plays the fiddle so . . . yeah

I also have 250 channels and he only decent thing on is an Rerun of Late night with ConanO'Brian.:banana: :48:

I'd have to agree with Bgrunt here. Hank III is on the dark side.

Hmmmmmm, maybe that's why I've never cared for country music, hehe. ;)

Biffdoggie said:
I'd have to agree with Bgrunt here. Hank III is on the dark side.

what is this Hank III i hear of. i only knew of hank JR
and is he really that dark?

He's got some pretty evil tunes. His first stuff wasn't too heavy but the last album, "straight to hell" has got some good tunes on it.

BUDdyHolly said:
what is this Hank III i hear of. i only knew of hank JR
and is he really that dark?
Hank Williams III is Hank Williams Jr's son but looks more like his grandfather Hank Williams. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hank Williams III is Hank Williams Jr's son. :D

LoL. Isn't that kind of implied. LoL. Silly stoner, trips are for kids.

Latest posts

Back