Odd marijuana plant NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haigosaurus

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first time growing plants. Ive got 5 on the go, there all indoor. the 4 are booming pretty good. the one plant however took along time to grow. there all about a month old now from seedlings. this plant is growing all leaves of 3, whats with that? anyone know?
thanks

I've got a plant I revegged that never got more than three blades. As long as she's looking healthy I wouldn't worry.

It's all in the genetics of your plants. I've had plants that have done the three leavelet thing and then I've grown a plant that had 11 leavelets per leaf. I've even seen a plant with interconnecting blades. I haven't ever heard of it being caused by something bad so I'm pretty sure it's just in the plants genetic code.

That's odd man...I can't say it's a desirable trait though, at least not for me anyways.

You have any pics of your strange plant?

ive had a plant with just 1 leaf lol infact might be on my mini budda grow :p

all My MASTER KUSH plants and pure kush plants grow like that at first.

some all the way thru...

I think thats why they call it "M"aster kush.

Haigosaurus said:
Hey, this is my first time growing plants. Ive got 5 on the go, there all indoor. the 4 are booming pretty good. the one plant however took along time to grow. there all about a month old now from seedlings. this plant is growing all leaves of 3, whats with that? anyone know?
thanks
They call it Duckfoot.:) It's not a strain but rather a genetic thing. I've had them also on a LR and that one turned out to be the best plant of that harvest!:D I wouldn't worry.

Latest posts

Back