oh no another male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hi you guys and gals

its another male :eek: that makes 2 now,,,,this is so discouraging:(

here are some pics

lowrdyer3 9.jpg

lowrdyer3 10.jpg

lowryder3 11.jpg

yes im going to keep this one for the father i only have 2 more seeds that i can try on so lets hope the next 2 are females

What a bummer!:shocked: Maybe next time.

What is the temp. of your growing media?
My understanding is that females like it a little warmer than males.

yes hippy thats the 3rd seed which 2 was males,,, i still that other one and yes its a female but i know if i try posting that one im afraid ppl might not believe it because it dont look nothing like the other l/r's

pcduck,,,,the room is kinda on the warm side i watch it alot and im growing in soil

The way Hippie answered it sounds like it might be a trait for Lowryders.
I just always try to have it on the warm side with no stress for a good %. But I have never grown lowryders.

trust me pcduck these lil plants have gave me a run for my money that i can said,,,not saying its the plant i know its all me just didnt relize that they was so hard to grow

I bought 2 packs of L/R
17 were male.

I used to think it was bad luck to the extreme that I got so many males, but other people are experiencing it too.

ok ill get a pic of that other one but the 1st person said anything bad im going to cry,,, im telling ya,,, only the size of the plant is the only trait it has brb

ok i got the pics of the other l/r that looks nothing like a l/r

lowrdyer10.jpg

lowrdyer11.jpg

lowrdyer12.jpg

annscrib said:
ok ill get a pic of that other one but the 1st person said anything bad im going to cry,,, im telling ya,,, only the size of the plant is the only trait it has brb

ok i got the pics of the other l/r that looks nothing like a l/r

Whoa.. that plant looks stretched. What did u expect to get out of it?

maybe using it to make the seed i need,,,,, but really i dont know what more i can do with that plant

omnigr33n said:
Whoa.. that plant looks stretched. What did u expect to get out of it?
and yes it does look streched,, but it looks like that cause ive lost all the leaves and it didnt do that till i got mad at the 1st 2 and just put them outside till i seen the lil white hairs then i brought it back in and kill the 1st male

Is the one of the traits of a lowryder also the tendency to grow just a single cola? I don't know just asking.

no its not pose to look nothing like this one,,,,, if it helps you can see what happen in anns'lowrdyers that will show how it ended up like this

Looks fine to me, I grow mine in a greenhouse and I get all shapes and sizes, it will fill out like normal :)

I'm wondering how old those seeds were? I noticed that when I try germinating really old seeds they seem to all turn out male.

leafminer said:
I'm wondering how old those seeds were? I noticed that when I try germinating really old seeds they seem to all turn out male.

now that you said something,, i wonder if it does have something to do with that

Latest posts

Back