one hell of a community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
got to say this community is very welcoming. i posted today and got help from many people even was told to ask a certain person about the subject. so i did and they responded very fast and willingly. just wanted to say that this is a great site and there needs to be more people out in the world that are going to stop and help each other. i always liked the concept homo-sapiens were destined to fail with no special skills like speed, sight, stregnth, etc. but we have made it this far only by sticking together and battling the elements and dangers as a community. but now it seems we are taken over by things like greed and splitting up the bind that holds us togher. so right on for the Passion. keep up the good work

:welcome: Aboard. Glad you find this forum helpful, Look foward to seein your posts.

That was well said and nice,
I saw a special the other night and the question was mentioned. How on earth have we managed to stay alive and advance.? The answer is communication. We have long time now used advanced methods of communication to help us, but there almost always seems to be the element of negative. I did notice something awhile back though. Nieghborhoods that are filled with laughter and are well lit seem to do well, as compared to dark and sullen ya know. Keep it all in the light, and roll one to share, will go a long way towards healing what ails.
and while we are at it, Hey welcome
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome aboard! We really are a community here, not just a group. :D

It's always good to meet new members. Welcome to MP, moaky.

Good tokin to you!

Hey, welcome. What you said was pretty cool.

Wheeler :)

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back