OOOOOOOOOOOOH SH-t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan king

Mellow Fellow
Reaction score
I apologize but I wanted your attention

In the Rasta way of life the intake of the product is a necessity for the closeness of the being to the spirit. The problem with our world is too many beings separated from their spirits. The spirit would not cause its own destruction by putting poisons in its body, water, soil, food etc. A destructive force fueled by greed, envy, sloth, and all the other weaknesses of the being, encouraged by the structure put in place by our corrupt government wants to separate our beings from spirits.

The world is at a time of change. One way to invoke this change is to help others find their spirits and combine it with their beings. While I do not want to advocate anything illegal but perfectly moral, the problem that must be combated to make this world better for our children are illegal and immoral. The greatest figures in history from MLK to Jesus were put to death because their moral and righteous activities challenged a immoral and unrighteous authority. Using our talents to help others is the greatest contribution we could ever make to the world.

Mods- this is arbitrary enough to stay in the rules

We all have an internal spirit, its up to the individual if they capitalise on it.

:peace:

Good luck re-attaching the disconnected.

Step#0 Destroy Materialisim.
Step#1 Turn off the TV.
Step#2 Disregard Institutions. (Including Money)
Step#3 Re-teach humanity.

Where do I sign up?

Come aboard!!!!! You just wrote the handbook. I like it as is. No need to complicate it.

Latest posts

Back