OOoopps, My account has been compromized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could you hide it?

The Handbrake and I have accounted for 'plausible deniability', as over here the pigs seize your assets to pay for the Polit Beuro's vacations. Hence why I dont have a ring on my finger. Whats the point, laws here mean that after 12 months a de facto can seize half your assets anyway. I'm lost and drunk...goodnight all

MARY-JANE said:
just tell her busted any way she might be cool with it after all you been hiding the baby's for 20y you say.

It's just better that I not tell Her the specifics, or location, or even that I do grow :hubba:

HAHAHA! Oh no, Puffin! I guess that's the end of your wife jokes.

I mean...he's always had nothing but nice things to say about you, Mrs. Afatty!

I have to say, if I had discovered after many years of marriage that my husband secretly went by the pseudonym "Puffin Afatty" on the internet, I would think it was the most hilarious thing ever.

I'm still here, it is not a problem really, I just thought I had a little bit of the internet separate from the OldLady :angrywife:
:rofl:

Rule # 1). Dont Tell no one!!!

Puff..you give this a whole new meaning..lol..and IMO after 20+ years she wouldnt care anyway as long as she new you was all safe..20+ years tells me she does..and I take it she does not smoke? thanks for shareing this ..I would have never thaught..lol

4u2sm0ke said:
Rule # 1). Dont Tell no one!!!

Puff..you give this a whole new meaning..lol..and IMO after 20+ years she wouldnt care anyway as long as she new you was all safe..20+ years tells me she does..and I take it she does not smoke? thanks for shareing this ..I would have never thaught..lol

a long long time ago, probably when We were kids running around here in my grandfathers place, theOldLady did go down into the springhouse, early 1960's or late 50's..it was full of spiders and even a garter snake or 2, She doesnt appreciate either and left promptly, never to return :rolleyes:

When I decided I needed to move the growing indoors in the early 80's, I could think of no better spot then one the OldLady was afraid of :hubba:

So, I reclaimed the old springhouse, re-did it to my satisfaction and locked it UP tight... Noone but me and the Labs have ever been inside since :farm:

BTW, the OldLady smokes a bit, not nearly like I do, but She can hit a bong or a 1 hit pipe after working hours ;)

Latest posts

Back