Osoba zatrudniona na stanowisku

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Simonek

Osoba zatrudniona na stanowisku Kierownika produkcji ma bardzo barbie jeep szeroki zakres obowiazkow. Z jednej strony ma bardzo duze mozliwosci decyzyjne a z drugiej bardzo duza odpowiedzialnosc za podjete decyzje – wazne wiec, aby stosowala wlasciwe rozwiazania majac na uwadze sytuacje i sprawne funkcjonowanie calego przedsiebiorstwa.

English? or just another spyware post...i wouldn't suggest clicking whatever that link is..

It is Polish.
Why it is here I do not know.
It is a want ad.
The header says basically " looking for a person to employ"
They are looking for a production chief for the manufacture of BARBIE COLLECTIBLE JEEPS.

Dlaczego zrobił wy piszecie ten tutaj?
Jest forum marihuany.
Żaden *spam* dostaje pozwolenie!

Szczęśliwe ślady...

wow, you can speak poilsh that hella cool Ogof, however, You could be pulling our chain and it could say, "i am a sex girl looking for a sexy American man to take me back to the US with him"

ummm, I think Ogof took care of it. I'll let this one go. Even if it is spam, who the hell could understand it. lol

PS Barbie is a Bimbo. :D

Hick said:
..yea, and the jeep was Kens before the divorce :(

The divorce spurred from her getting with all the GI Joes. but Barbies attorney was better. Ken was too broke to get a good one after Barbie spending all of his money on her wardrobe. lol

It is spam alright. Unusual spam, but if left in the sun it will stink.

Ogof said:
Dlaczego zrobił wy piszecie ten tutaj?
Jest forum marihuany.
Żaden *spam* dostaje pozwolenie!

Szczęśliwe ślady...

Translation...

"Why did you write this here?
This a a marijuana forum.
Spam is not permitted!

Happy Trails..."

There are many things you do not know about me.
I never kid, if it isn't fact I won't waste my time
posting. There is enough false information around.
I'll not be part of it.

Yogi Dc...your post made me laugh, I could have said that if I
wanted to. No one would probably get it.
Just for laughs...
"estem seksualnym dziewczyną szukający *sexy* Amerykański człowiek brać (przedsiębrać) mnie popierają do USA z nim"

Peace all!

jest *Barbies* prawnik. Was ludzie muszą przerywać mówić o moim kliencie. Pytają Ken co JA zrobił on!

Oh man Stoney.
That is funny.
Mutt and Hick better watch out.
ROTFL.

Ogof said:
Oh man Stoney.
That is funny.
Mutt and Hick better watch out.
ROTFL.
Just so everyone else knows the joke, I said:

"I'm Barbies Lawyer. You people need to stop talking about my client. Ask Ken what I did to him!"

Hahahahahaaha

Polish humor day!

come on now.....everyone loves Barbie :p

i77022806_36310.gif

Yeah but little did Barbie know, that the WWF action figures got really angry after finding out that barbie took off with one of the GI-Joes.

The WWF action figures called the Care Bears to pull a hit out on Barbie and her lawyer too. ;)

hey, hick is the the extins guy, for natural male inhansment?

Hey, lets not turn this thread into a nasty, name calling thing. Keep it light people!

Mother wisecracks aren't nice in any country!

No more please.

yogi dc said:
hey, hick is the the extins guy, for natural male inhansment?
Yep yogi...the neighbors sheep have a 'new found' respect for me!! heee heeee he
...not to mention the happy sheep at home!

Latest posts

Back