Outdoor - BHXG13 and Hawaiian Snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
I've got a small area in my yard where it is safe to grow, so I put in two plants at the start of June. One is a Butterscotch Hawaiian X G13 and the other is Hawaiian Snow. Unfortunately, I planted them to close together, and the Snow blocked the BHXG13 from getting as much sunlight as I would have preferred...ah well...livin' and learnin'. It'll be set up different next try.

The Snow is higher in the sativa, while the xG13 is more indica predominate.

I chopped the plants this weekend, it took about 26 man hours to do the chop and trim. Ended up with about 5 lbs. of wet finished product. They are in the closet gettin dry.

I used a product called Fish 'n **** 4 times during the grow, also used a tea made of a high concentration of vitamin b (made from boiling nettles that are thick around my grow area), a bit of super thrive plus and some Rainbow Mix Flower (a combo of bat guano, worm castings and micronutrients), which I made into a tea. They loved all of the feeding, and I only had a couple of dozen leaves that turned yellow during the whole grow.

Here's the pics...

Peace...j.b.

haw.snow bouquet.JPG

Haw. Snow (front) ButterscotchHawxG13.JPG

Bhxg13 outdoor.JPG

Snow hangin'.JPG

Any dry numbers? What would be an expected weight dry if not? Looks good.

I'll probably end up with 3/4 lb of snow and 1/2 lb of the Butterscotch...I figure i'll get a quarter of my wet weight...thanks for the comments folks, and I'll definately do a smoke report...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back