Outdoor growing in the U.K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClashPunk

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new as you can all see and you're all pros so i'll ask this:

If i get these seeds:

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Paradise_Seeds__Amsterdam_Flame.cfm?iProductID=1119

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Sensi_Seeds__Guerrillas_Gusto.cfm?iProductID=2570

What month/time should i plant them. I life in kent in england??

EDiT:
MP SITE rules
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Would this place be good enough:

AAAMP.JPG

would i plant them in soil and in a basket /bowl like the other plants?? would that be fine. How many times do i water a day and will they survive through october.?? Can it be any soil from garden centers

We don`t know enough information to answer all these guestions. Reading the post will help you alot but trail and error over a few years is the only tru thing that will help you the most. Just remember lots of sun, good soil and don`t over water but dont let it dry out either. By rule if the top inch of soil is dry its time to water. A big plant my need water every couple days while small ones will go for a week maybe more.

I would put them straight in the ground. The indica wioll grow real nice in the ground, but the taller looking more sativa like plant might go longer into your fall. If you put them into pots you have to know a lot more about feeding your plants and what types of ferts will burn your plants or help them. Just know that if you do grow in the ground your plants will get around five to 8 feet tall and you don't want any nosey neighbors seeing them. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back