PeakSeedsBC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
orstalk said:
Most definitely, it will be about a month, I plan on doing a journal with you guys as it will be my first grow.

P.s. Did you get your seeds from peak or peakbc?

I got mine from peak. What strain are you working with?

Got mine from PSBC. 1 pack each of northernberry and skunkberry, they threw in 2 freebies of each. I dont remember seeing any grows on here of skunkberry so I'm excited to see how it goes. :hubba:

And TBG's northernberry grow was very impressive. Gives me something to shoot for.

stoneylove said:
And TBG's northernberry grow was very impressive. Gives me something to shoot for.

Same reason I bought some.:D

I ordered some NorthernBerry on October 8th...still have not gotten them. I have been in contact with them and it hasn't been the greatest but at least they have contacted me back I guess.

When I sent an e-mail asking about them a week ago they thought I lived in a totally different state from what my information in the e-mail stated...

I have e-mailed them some more so we will see how this turns out...its been 6 weeks since I sent in an order and I am getting a little impatient.

On the bright side, I still feel like a schoolgirl everytime the mailman comes though...I guess that is a plus. Even though I see TBG's NB grow pics everytime I reach this site...

That sucks Weezy. I never seen anyone have problems with Peak. Maybe something got mixed up. Like ya said atleast they are staying in touch with ya. Keep after them i'm sure you'll get them. Be sure and let us know how ya make out. ;)

Yeah, I know man... all I have seen and heard is great news. I remember reading where someone got their order 34 days after they sent it and I thought to myself that will not be me...it couldn't be. But anyways I am confident in them based on everyone else's experiences and feel that my order could be that one extreme outlier...

It should all work out in the end, I just hope I get some fresh beans. I am eager to edit my previous post and am eager to play around with their genetics. I remember getting BCSC NL #5 from marc emery back in the day and absolutely loved those plants. I hope for the same genetics as I got around 5+ years ago

Too bad to hear weezy. Havent heard anything bad about them before so I would guess that this will turn out alright. Did you give them the wrong address to ship to? Stoners do some dumb things sometimes. GL

Nope, I did nothing wrong. I double/triple checked my order and even typed it and printed it all because I didn't want anything wrong to happen... I also stated my address correctly in my e-mail. When I got a response back they (PeakSeeds BC) stated that it "takes awhile to send them to FL, keep an eye open"...when I clearly stated that I live in a totally different part of the country. I read it, replied that I lived in a state not even close to Florida and thought the same as you stoneyL...they must have been high as balls and misread my e-mail. I just laughed about it but hopefully everything will turn out alright. I'm just curious if I should put a claim on my money order yet...

Alright, I get an e-mail back from Peak saying that my order was shipped the third week in October. I haven't received the order personally but I am only able to get the mail from the actual mailbox only 2-3 days out of any given week. I believe that possibly my order came through but am not positive. What I believe happened is my roommate mistakenly threw away my mail because they have opened up other mail of mine and also threw others away... One time I got an opened green dot gift/debit card that I got from Wal*mart and my roommate said that they "almost threw this away until they realized what it was".... this whole scenario is the reason why I believe my order got mistakenly thrown away.

On another note: I got to get my own place asap...because I personally feel this is ridiculous.

What a bummer. I did receive my Attitude order but really was looking forward to some NB genetics...

This isn't my intention to give PeakBC a bad rap because it shouldn't be their fault that my mailing address is apparently not safe...maybe I will try with the g/f's current addy with another order. I just wanted to do all this before I move out considering that sometimes it could take awhile to receive this kind of thing...

Latest posts

Back